WaPaWeKkA

Camping Chairs - What’s up?

These GCI are comfy, sturdy and rock. 0C237526-C8C4-4360-B1B4-48F0FF988CFB.thumb.jpeg.d4d8a004fb625a0680b8f5d4f1737b20.jpeg

13 hours ago, Getpitted453 said:

I’ve taken many naps in my Walmart knock offs of the top one! 

Anyone know now where I can find some chairs that fold up really small? Something similar to the chairs rugged radios sells? Would be nice to thow a couple of those in the sand car for the longer beer breaks or when someone breaks down (for the wife of coarse) lol! 

I've bought a couple ultra lightweight camping chairs for backpacking from Amazon. One was like a flat stool and the other was a high back chair. Both are very comfortable and about 2 lbs ea. They both fit easily into a backpack.

I have this from Costco for my normal camp chair...it's awesome!

https://www.campingworld.com/charcoal-club-chair-90248.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw3uboBRDCARIsAO2XcYAGQy-KbE6E8IBoIge9HaH-55bV5VLMW4KH983XZu0he265utaMZiUaAqt7EALw_wcB

But as you can see in my Avatar, I have a custom one as well <----------<<

About 5 years ago I built my Race Chair complete with 5pt harness...

It works very well, but it doesn't get used too much. :lmao:

Race Chair.jpg

We have had these for about 10 years ad they just now need replacement...

folding-chair-with-side-table-rite-direc

And that is only because the little folding arm got tweaked/bent when somebody gt lazy and just forced the side table closed.

They are tall enough to get in / out of easy and have a large enough back support that your comfortable.

I do like the Zero Gravity chairs....but i'll just lay in bed if I wanna go to sleep :lol:

15 hours ago, fullthrottleguy said:

These are the one I bought that would not folder after a serious wind/sand storm that  blew them over one night at G  - they got all jammed up. One  freed up ion the drive home after sitting sideways in the moho, ytje other one is a spare chair in the garage

Rare jam up hopefully. The ones in my camp have made the trip several times and seem un-phased. Probably the most comfortable camp chair I've ever sat in. I'm talking about crash out status at 3am after a long night ride. It's hard to sit in and not fall asleep. 

bought a directors chair from big5 last  year liked it had  a table and drink holdera friend thought it was his and loaded it in his trailer so bought another from a HF for 20 bucks like it too has a side pouch and a table.

Here you go. I don't have one nor do I have one  from Harbor Freight which this is.

In case you need a Flag.

Screenshot_20190701-193726_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20190701-193748_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20190701-193858_Outlook.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2019 at 5:44 PM, L.R.S. said:

Bought a pair of these about 10 years ago and they're still working.

Chir.PNG

I wanted something new and bought a pair of these last season.  They are super comfortable.  Would have bought 4 but Camping World was sold out.

These are by far the best chair for cold nights by the fire.

I have the Sam's Club folding chairs they are very well made reasonably comfortable and best used in warm to hot days. They are cold to sit in on a cold night by the fire. I also have the Sam's Club zero gravity chair. They are great under the awning to kick back and relax but I don't like them at the fire.

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

I have also been in the market for some chairs for some time my real comfortable ones have been repaired over the last 5-10 years so I want to be ready when they go. I do like the one from camping world that was posted but refuse to buy there, there was a comparable one at sportsman’s warehouse so I bought it, broke the first trip, got a replacement broke on its first trip so now back to square one.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:54 PM, vikter said:

These GCI are comfy, sturdy and rock. 0C237526-C8C4-4360-B1B4-48F0FF988CFB.thumb.jpeg.d4d8a004fb625a0680b8f5d4f1737b20.jpeg

This right here is the best camp chair I have sat in for a long time. The directors chairs are nice but you cant lean back, The zero gravity's are nice but take up a bunch of room and if you lean back to far at the camp fire you end up sleeping.

these are comfy and have a good warranty.  I had one with some loose threads after one year and they sent me a new one and I didn't have to return the old one.  Sure they aint cheap but they are comfy. 

https://www.oztent.com/products/furniture-range/chairs

jet-tent-pilot-chair-dx-background-removed-616.jpg

We have a couple of the zero gravity type chairs from Sportsman's Warehouse( around $100/chair). They are very comfortable and we always look forward to kicking back in them. They are big and heavy though. 

Was at Costco yesterday and they had two styles. The directors chair and zero gravity. The zero gravity was a bit bulky and doesn’t seem like a good camp fire chair. The directors chair was nice and is in the running. 

Stay tuned....

Andrew

Have a few of the xlrg gravity chairs. Super wide and long. Very comfy. Worth the hassle and weight

I have three of these that I bought maybe 4 years ago? The rest of my camp has them also. Awesome chairs with no problems except forget about getting them back in the original bags! 

The quote didn't work! The chairs I bought are the ones posted from camping world.