DON~~~

NIKE.jpeg

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have post "Died of The Colin Cancer"

Yes he is the Cancer!,, f—k cancer!!!!

F that pos  and Nike and Gillette 

Seems they know their audience quite well... @ahipara 55 is spot on, they are making huge $$$

Nike Stock Could Be the Real Winner of the Women’s World Cup Final

https://www.barrons.com/articles/best-stocks-2019-first-half-51562015751

Marketing 101...…………….if people are talking about your brand that is a good thing.

Bid currently at 15k for a pair

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-USA-QUICK-STRIKE-4TH-OF-JULY-EDITION-BETSY-ROSS-FLAG-SIZE-10/183870077432?hash=item2acf82b9f8:g:ytMAAOSw47NdHSY0

Posted (edited)

Nike did not get where they are by being stupid!

If my wife buys me Nike, I'll wear Nike.

I really don't give a rats ass what Colin Kapernick? does or doesn't do. I don't even like watching foolsball.

Edited by ahipara 55

I had several sets, I will not wear them since all of this bullcrap happened.

I understand the marketing aspect (no such thing as bad publicity) 

For me, I will never wear Nike again. It is nice to know others share the same views. 

38 minutes ago, sandroosten said:

For me, I will never wear Nike again. It is nice to know others share the same views. 

You are a minority among Nike brand customers.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/consumer/articles-reports/2018/09/05/colin-kaepernick-more-popular-among-nike-customers

I don't care if I'm in the minority category, I simply refuse to give them my business.

1 hour ago, JKR951 said:

I don't care if I'm in the minority category, I simply refuse to give them my business.

X 2.

2 hours ago, sandroosten said:

Just like Levis and their anti-gun crap,  I am done buying either brand, but will get my moneys worth wearing them out.  Throwing them away after you bought them does not hurt their company, and being an over weight 50's something white guy wearing them (me) does not get them any more customers.  I am a long way from influencer status, in fact they would probably pay me not to wear their stuff...

Posted (edited)

I swore off Nike after the Kapernick "believe in something " horseshit campaign.

Not that I wore them in the first place but i wont be buying my kids that stuff. 

FB_IMG_1543535948731.jpg

Edited by Bansh88

I doubt me not buying Nike, Gellet or Camping World etc. will have an effect but it won't be my dollars they get. 

His response.

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour," Kaepernick tweeted on the Fourth of July. 

Let it be known that I HATE Kapernick  and I will NEVER buy a Nike product.  I have had these feelings about him for quite a while.

8 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

His response.

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour," Kaepernick tweeted on the Fourth of July. 

That guy has to be the most ignorant clown on the planet. All he has to do is look at every nation in Africa for the worst history and examples of genocide, rape, slavery, ethnic cleansing, bloody coups, rampant poverty, rampant corruption,  brutal dictatorships, wholesale destruction of the land, warring tribalism, brutality towards women and diseases born from screwing animals.

Considering his ethnic background, he has no room to talk about any other group on earth, including the Nazis. 

This is all he has now, he has an audience of young easily manipulated idiots and Nike will use that to their advantage. Nike will not notice me not buying from them but as a point I will not buy for myself or my family. 

I bought 2 pairs of Skechers for $60. I like them. I will buy more.

18 hours ago, RK Racing said:

X 2.

X3

21 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

Nike did not get where they are by being stupid!

If my wife buys me Nike, I'll wear Nike.

I really don't give a rats ass what Colin Kapernick? does or doesn't do. I don't even like watching foolsball.

One of the rules of business is "don't limit your customer base, sell to as many people as possible."

By taking this anti-American stance, they've alienated a certain portion of the population in order to appease a different portion. How large these 2 different groups are I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure the patriotic group is larger than the unpatriotic snowflakes who fell for Kaepernicks' crap.

I'm sure they have a large group of pollsters who told them this would only alienate people who aren't customers anyways and solidify their position with their target demographic, but if they had chosen a 3rd option that wasn't offensive to the snowflakes yet showed a patriotic flair, they would have gained new customers without losing their old customers.

You would never see Toyota or Mercedes pull a marketing gaffe like this.

I'm just glad he isn't affiliated with Skechers...that's the only shoe I wear or buy!

Eff Nike and KeaperdickfaceA-Holesumbitchefftard 

:bag:

12 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

One of the rules of business is "don't limit your customer base, sell to as many people as possible."

By taking this anti-American stance, they've alienated a certain portion of the population in order to appease a different portion. How large these 2 different groups are I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure the patriotic group is larger than the unpatriotic snowflakes who fell for Kaepernicks' crap.

I'm sure they have a large group of pollsters who told them this would only alienate people who aren't customers anyways and solidify their position with their target demographic, but if they had chosen a 3rd option that wasn't offensive to the snowflakes yet showed a patriotic flair, they would have gained new customers without losing their old customers.

You would never see Toyota or Mercedes pull a marketing gaffe like this.

The problem with your logic is that it didn't work. Nikes value has gone up with all the publicity. As the other guy mentioned earlier. They know exactly what they are doing and it's making them money. 

17 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

The problem with your logic is that it didn't work. Nikes value has gone up with all the publicity. As the other guy mentioned earlier. They know exactly what they are doing and it's making them money. 

You're right, their stock prices and sales have increased slightly, although there was a drop in sales and stock prices reported back in March.

They use a "pyramid of influence" marketing strategy, which attracts sheep-like kids who want to emulate their sports heroes. Then other kids buy based on peer pressure and so forth. It defies conventional strategies, even though it works for limited market products like athletic shoes (for example, I don't know anyone who owns a pair of them) that strategy wouldn't work for Farmer John's or Toyota, who want to appeal to everyone.