Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 7/6/19 what are you doing this weekend?

4 hours ago, Sumsand said:

Up to Mammoth for a quick four-day trip over the Fourth of July holiday and met up with my good friend !!!

70D81B1E-CC51-4E84-BC8B-1CD50B697BB7.png

Awesome.  Haven't been to Mammoth in years.  Would love to take a summer ski trip up there some time.

I went and registered the New to me RZR...Then going thru my stuff I took out of the old RZR to pack into the new one..Also My Dad brought over the Roof rack we used last Year on my old rzr to get stuff to the Flagpole so we are in the process of test fitting it to have it on for Vets weekend..

On 7/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, JDMeister said:

Packing for my trip to Las Vegas tomorrow.

Trying to outrun the earthquakes..

I've arrived.. Vegas, Baby.

But, this morning, I did stop by Whittier for the low rider event.

DSCN2782.JPG

DSCN2783.JPG

DSCN2784.JPG

Parked the motorhome out at lake morena county park wed, came home today. We had a large chunk of our neighborhood with us, kids had a blast 

8586C75F-1AC9-4076-8A1C-6D8879F53897.jpeg

7F7E597F-80F8-4DDD-8C03-FA9EDB938FF0.jpeg

975F903C-7E06-437C-B3AC-6BE201779574.jpeg

I just hope one day I run into the guys that design faucets .......especially delta and moen....... I will destroy their very existence....I will wipe them from the history books, the mere mention of their names will cause your tongue to be torn out............

18 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

Regarding what I said in my previous post, I did make it out to a local area with trails so I could do some good test driving after front end work last week.

This location is something I glanced at dozens of times while driving on Olive Ave., and today I got to see where the trails go.  It wasn't exactly pretty, and this will never be an OHV destination, but there were enough technical and rocky trails, plus some inclines, to at least give me some exercise.

But my biggest battle here was the HEAT.  Today the flannel shirt I was wearing to protect from sunburn eventually backfired on me and made it pretty hot by the time I got back to where I parked my trailer.

The first photo is looking toward Youngtown/Sun City over Olive Ave.  

Be careful in the heat......if you go alone...get a spot transponder....just in case you break down..........or worse....let someone know where you are going.....I feel fine going hunting by myself...my wife can track me all day....she knows if I don't move for an hour...somethings wrong.

1 hour ago, realbadlarry said:

Be careful in the heat......if you go alone...get a spot transponder....just in case you break down..........or worse....let someone know where you are going.....I feel fine going hunting by myself...my wife can track me all day....she knows if I don't move for an hour...somethings wrong.

Funny the last time you went hunting she didn't look at that thing the whole time I was there. 

:funny:

Spent today working on the boat. Funny as I was doing things, finishing things I wanted for myself but will ultimately be for the new owners.

Drove home from 8 days in durango, silverton and ouray. Harleys and rzrs, what a blast

20190702_141933.jpg

20190702_142625.jpg

20190702_140156.jpg

20190702_103310.jpg

20190701_133219.jpg

6 hours ago, realbadlarry said:

Thanks Larry, that's a great idea.  A quick search on Google found that the Spot Personal Tracker is very affordable on Ebay.  I'll do some more study and then buy something.

Posted (edited)

Lake Mohave was our Saturday destination.

1710041837_IMG_97431.thumb.JPG.daea155dab19632b2d86b37f06abe958.JPG1909814640_IMG_97521.thumb.JPG.029774e2afde9705fc77ea7ce5a9fffc.JPG

Edited by ladsm