Sign in to follow this  
WLD-OTZ

She followed us home, can we keep her?

Meet Sophie, 8 week old Golden that we picked up last week in AZ. She is very smart, and extremely determined, I expect great things from this pup! Well, you know, besides the whole potty in the house when we are not looking thing. 

66294445_1141585849363022_3084646989455949824_o.jpg

IMG959825.jpg

Posted (edited)

GREAT DOGS!!!! we loved ours.....His name was Benny...…..He died in 2010...…..we got a yellow lab now and they are VERY different dogs. Lab has high energy :lol:   Here is our lab ….ALWAYS looking for socks!!!!

CONGRATS on your awesome new family member!!! She is beautiful!

penny sock.jpg

Edited by POULE43

2 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

GREAT DOGS!!!! we loved ours.....His name was Benny...…..He died in 2010...…..we got a yellow lab now and they are VERY different dogs. Lab has high energy :lol:   Here is our lab ….ALWAYS looking for socks!!!!

penny sock.jpg

Nice! Labs are a lot higher energy for sure! You ever Meet Infidel Defiler?  His yellow lab would have made Marley look like a submissive little poodle.. Truth that all Blonds are not created equal!  :sha:

Golden's are just chill dogs as soon as they are no longer puppies. Labs are great dogs after they turn 2 before that they will destroy everything they can, no getting around it you just have to accept it. 

My Flat Coat Retriever Pismo was "The" best Dog I ever had. Their temperament is unmatched, their love and loyalty is like a Timex watch, it never stops.

Flat-Coated%20Retriever.jpg

My two Foxhounds while very cool dogs, are driving me as crazy as my wife and teens are.

Nice looking puppy, bout time you got a real dog  :lol:

17 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

My Flat Coat Retriever Pismo was "The" best Dog I ever had. Their temperament is unmatched, their love and loyalty is like a Timex watch, it never stops.

Flat-Coated%20Retriever.jpg

My two Foxhounds while very cool dogs, are driving me as crazy as my wife and teens are.

Nice looking puppy, bout time you got a real dog  :lol:

I never knew you have a flat coated retriever! I had one that I got from the pound, excellent dog for sure. Closest I have ever bonded with a dog. 

3 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

I never knew you have a flat coated retriever! I had one that I got from the pound, excellent dog for sure. Closest I have ever bonded with a dog. 

Lost him to Cancer almost a year ago.

She followed me to the office today, too!

image.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

image.png

Our dog went to work with us everyday. What joy she brought to everyone. Vendors would come just to visit her and get a break from there stressful day. On holidays they would bring gifts to her (not us). Hope you can make this happen everyday as it will make your work way more enjoyable for you and everyone.

Edited by Richard H

I will be bringing her tue-thur, mama works from home Monday and Friday. This is how we raised our dane, and it works great for socialization and training. 

Golden’s are great dogs, I’ve had five of them. Way cool you can bring to work, I take mine all the time. 

Congrats W/O. You'll enjoy every day!! Goldens are the best. My best friend in the world. Ropeher. May he Rest In Peace in Doggie Heaven. Peace

Roper in Pads gd.JPG

Buddies for life.JPG

22 minutes ago, CHEFF said:

Congrats W/O. You'll enjoy every day!! Goldens are the best. My best friend in the world. Ropeher. May he Rest In Peace in Doggie Heaven. Peace

Roper in Pads gd.JPG

Buddies for life.JPG

Thanks, Cheff!

Her father was a ruby, like yours! She is already showing more intelligence than our Cavilers ever had, Pure determination, kinda sad i don't hunt any more, because she would be great at it!

Peace!

I never leashed him W/O...…………...he never left my side. He Didn't care about anything around. Just focused on me. Definitely was my best friend. Peace 

Well, she is still a rebellious 2-yo when it comes to that, when she is a little older, I will get her more better obedient and bonded. 

Congrats! She's really cute!

Dogs are so patient and loving. They teach us to be more like them. More wag, less bark! 

8 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

Congrats! She's really cute!

Dogs are so patient and loving. They teach us to be more like them. More wag, less bark! 

Ever meet an el diablo... I mean, Chihuahua?

3 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Ever meet an el diablo... I mean, Chihuahua?

All the ones I've met bark for a couple of minutes, then they're on my lap getting the best belly rub ever. After that, they go nuts whenever I come over begging me for another back scratch or belly rub! 

As I jokingly say in my best Frito Bandito voice, "Look Dad, look how fast I taught this new guy just how I like my belly rubbed!"

:lol:

6 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

image.png

6 hours later... yup.. pretty much how I live my day.. 0?ui=2&ik=d24f05963e&attid=0.1&permmsgid

I bet she's going to surprise the heck out of you in so many ways!

I'm imagining in that pic she's saying, "Let me run this place and I'll show you a 25% increase in profits within 2 weeks!"

:lol: