sausage450r

Would you step in?

Would you step in  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Normally if I saw a female being wailed on by a male I would do what I could to quell the situation, but for them, hell no. And it looks like everybody there felt the same way. Ol boy in the red shirt don't givafuk! All them ho's were game for him. I kept waiting to see weaves all flying up in the air.

I will say though that I now understand why there are metal detectors at Disneyland...

Nope, that is the definition of a no win deal right there.  I am pretty sure that they came there all together, and if you were not careful, you could end up with ALL of them trying to curb stomp you at the same time. 

lana.jpg

Oh, and security at the mouse sucks ballz.  They were completely unprepared unless the guy in the red backpack was undercover security.  That guy put the dude in the pink shirt right down for a quick nap, looked around and then left.

For a place that has a ton of security, where were they? took to long for them to respond.  

Too bad red shirt didn't have a butcher knife, I think every person not white in that immidiate circle should have been sacrificed to save oxygen for the rest of us.  How do people with these attitudes in life even afford Disneyland?  Too bad they have children... fwiw I have wanted to take my kiddos to d land for the past 10 years, but can't afford tickets and I live  only 45 min away..

In that situation Hell no. 

Hell NO

and where was the security ? 

Disneyland now has layaway for tickets.  A guy on another forum knows someone in security that said incidents like this have gone up 300 percent since they started doing the layaway tickets.

29 minutes ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Oh, and security at the mouse sucks ballz.  They were completely unprepared unless the guy in the red backpack was undercover security.  That guy put the dude in the pink shirt right down for a quick nap, looked around and then left.

Bingo. Seen this play out. Those are big doods and big gurls. You start getting up in red shirts face, all those chicks that he was wailing on will suddenly be all over you

Nope. that probably happens every night at their house. This particular day they happened to be at Disneyland and got filmed. 

Layaway for Disneyland?? WTF?

Straight up Jerry Springer family chit right dare!

43 minutes ago, YFZ4KT said:

For a place that has a ton of security, where were they? took to long for them to respond.  

Sometimes things just need to sort themselves out.

No way! I’d have told my kids let’s grab a churro and watch the show 🍿 

I’d film and yell worldstar over and over again. 

I kept asking myself that while watching it earlier today and I'm still not sure. Normally I'd put that fool to sleep and he'd wake up with my knee on his belly, but like others said, the rest of the family that he just attacked would probably attack me. I'd probably just watch unless he really started to hurt the women. 

Nice family....

A spokesperson for Disneyland has since confirmed the fight took place on Saturday evening, and that the group was removed from the park.

“Any type of violence is inexcusable and will not be tolerated. Those involved were immediately removed from the premises and turned over to the Anaheim Police Department," said Liz Jaeger, a Disneyland Resort spokesperson.

Police added that the group was not cooperative when they responded to the scene.

APD is aware of a video going viral of a fight inside @Disneyland on Saturday. We responded to investigate. All parties were from the same family and were uncooperative. A report was taken. There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue

"Detectives will be following up to see if any criminal charges can be filed," the Anaheim Police Department confirmed to Fox News.

Hell no, I’d let them hood rats take each other out!!!

I would have kept on walking by. I didn’t see $hit. 

“Too bad they have children” 

they are teaching the kids how it’s perfectly ok  to be complete a55h0les......

All parties were from the same family and were uncooperative. 

Obviously as usual, the cops were the problem ......

another shining example of how some people should be prevented from procreating! But what do I know, I’m just another a-hole white guy.

Nope!

I would like to add, whoever the cameraperson was, they did a good job of keeping the camera still and tracking the action. I'm getting so tired of watching shitty video that's jumping all over the place and then points down at the ground right when the good part starts! 

I HATE fufakas like that.

Nope!

I would like to add, whoever the cameraperson was, they did a good job of keeping the camera still and tracking the action. I'm getting so tired of watching shitty video that's jumping all over the place and then points down at the ground right when the good part starts! 

Haha LOL!!!

3 hours ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Disneyland now has layaway for tickets.  A guy on another forum knows someone in security that said incidents like this have gone up 300 percent since they started doing the layaway tickets.

Next they will take food stamps and wic and whatever the f else . I already added disneyland a long time ago to my list of places i wont put myself thru anymore anyway.