sausage450r

Would you step in?

Would you step in  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some impressive fighting skills on display there, lol. 

1 hour ago, socaldmax said:

Nope!

I would like to add, whoever the cameraperson was, they did a good job of keeping the camera still and tracking the action. I'm getting so tired of watching shitty video that's jumping all over the place and then points down at the ground right when the good part starts! 

New cell phone camera tech is pretty amazing too. That resolution...

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that if you're there with kids, the best thing is to get out of there immediately before one of them pulls a gun out of their purse or pocket.

Disneyland metal detects you and your belongings before you can even get to the main entrance. 

When red shirt was in a choke hold by a stranger, security should have put hand cuffs on red shirt. 

8 minutes ago, fortyfour said:

Disneyland metal detects you and your belongings before you can even get to the main entrance. 

I kinda knew someone may reply with that, but still, just get the kids out of there before these hoodrats ruin the whole Disneyland experience.  So the overall question isn't about stepping in, it's about stepping OUT and notifying Disneyland security/police, which seems to be horribly lacking in this video.

8 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that if you're there with kids, the best thing is to get out of there immediately before one of them pulls a gun out of their purse or pocket.

How would they get a gun past the metal detectors? 

Sure, that one loudmouth b*tch is a whale, but a metal detector could still pick up a gun jammed in her cooch.

7 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

notifying Disneyland security/police, which seems to be horribly lacking in this video.

Why ruin the fun? That's the best entertainment in the place, and no lines!!

7 hours ago, fortyfour said:

This is what I thought too. However, see below.

2 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

How would they get a gun past the metal detectors? 

Sure, that one loudmouth b*tch is a whale, but a metal detector could still pick up a gun jammed in her cooch.

We just did the whole Disney World experience in Florida. 3 parks in 7 days. My 14 year old son is a diabetic and has a bag of supplies we take with us everywhere. Insulin pens, needles, lancets, glucometer. etc... Every park we went to, I made sure to tell them about it so they open it carefully when they screen it. The bag was typically in a larger backpack with snacks/waters also. Not a single one of them opened the actual diabetes bag, just the larger backpack it was in. This bag is certainly big enough to fit 3-4 guns in and they don't even bother opening it.

I find this with a lot of places when it comes to medical bags of some sort. We went to the Tampa Bay Rays baseball game while we were in Florida. No backpacks are allowed at all unless it is a medically necessary. I brought a backpack with his diabetes bag, snacks, waters, etc.... and they didn't even open the backpack to see if any of this was true. Just took my word.

Don't get me started on TSA screening my son. It was a disaster and didn't make me feel to confident about people not getting weapons on planes.

Andrew

2 minutes ago, WaPaWeKkA said:

We just did the whole Disney World experience in Florida. 3 parks in 7 days. My 14 year old son is a diabetic and has a bag of supplies we take with us everywhere. Insulin pens, needles, lancets, glucometer. etc... Every park we went to, I made sure to tell them about it so they open it carefully when they screen it. The bag was typically in a larger backpack with snacks/waters also. Not a single one of them opened the actual diabetes bag, just the larger backpack it was in. This bag is certainly big enough to fit 3-4 guns in and they don't even bother opening it.

I find this with a lot of places when it comes to medical bags of some sort. We went to the Tampa Bay Rays baseball game while we were in Florida. No backpacks are allowed at all unless it is a medically necessary. I brought a backpack with his diabetes bag, snacks, waters, etc.... and they didn't even open the backpack to see if any of this was true. Just took my word.

Don't get me started on TSA screening my son. It was a disaster and didn't make me feel to confident about people not getting weapons on planes.

Andrew

So your backpack didn't go through the metal detector? They should have at least sent it through there.

1 minute ago, socaldmax said:

So your backpack didn't go through the metal detector? They should have at least sent it through there.

Nope. In almost everywhere we go, you set the backpack on a table to the side and then walk through the metal detector empty handed. One Every once and a while a place will wand the backpack but it goes off like crazy because of the zippers and they don't bother checking it.

Andrew

Disney has changed over the years that's for sure.

In the early 80's  a couple of my friends on a trip to the park tried to light something in the parking lot and were in custody before the lighter touched the :pimpshack:

In the late 80's early 90's my Uncle was in charge of the "Special" police force. He would take dignitary's and celebrity's thru the park working with Secret Service or Private Security.  He said the biggest problem the park had was Employees grifting the public and Employee's who would date( against the rules) and would break up. 

Im with you.  I would have seen what was going on and just said lets keep walking.  would not have even spent more than 10 sec there.  can't even believe I watched most of the video here. Just wasted a few mins of my life. 

12 minutes ago, MWB said:

Disney has changed over the years that's for sure.

In the early 80's  a couple of my friends on a trip to the park tried to light something in the parking lot and were in custody before the lighter touched the :pimpshack:

In the late 80's early 90's my Uncle was in charge of the "Special" police force. He would take dignitary's and celebrity's thru the park working with Secret Service or Private Security.  He said the biggest problem the park had was Employees grifting the public and Employee's who would date( against the rules) and would break up. 

Thats funny , I had the exact experience.in 85. I went with my friend and a couple girls, and we tried to light something as well in the lot. We couldn't of been parked more than 30 seconds before we were surrounded by a few security golf carts. They took us to Disney jail, called the girls parents to have them picked up (we were all under 18), and let he and I go. They had to have been watching us as we were driving in the lot to catch us so quick. Based on that experience, its amazing how long it took them to get to this disturbance, and more importantly amazing how unprepared they were to deal with it.

I'd have choked the dude out too! But not let him back up until cops arrived. Why did they take so long? That happened at a Little Feet concert in 1989 and as soon as I put that dude in a full nelson the cops arrived and  asked me to put him on the ground. Poor guy...……..I think I broke his face. Cops said thanks we'll take it from here. How do you biatch slap yo biatch? Peace

12 minutes ago, CHEFF said:

I'd have choked the dude out too! But not let him back up until cops arrived. Why did they take so long? That happened at a Little Feet concert in 1989 and as soon as I put that dude in a full nelson the cops arrived and  asked me to put him on the ground. Poor guy...……..I think I broke his face. Cops said thanks we'll take it from here. How do you biatch slap yo biatch? Peace

Well, she smacked his mamma

I still can't figure out whose ho was whose, but that one in the brown top had some serious mammaries on her! I was waiting for them to rip out  each other's earrings and then start tearing each other's tops off!

2 hours ago, WaPaWeKkA said:

Andrew

AP Members for last 10 years or so.

Can't speak to Security at WDW or any parks in FL, haven't been there since 1988.

DL / DCA in CA - Security at the parking lot / tram entrances are full metal detectors and they go thru every bag, purse, back pack etc. They look in every pocket and ask you to move stuff around if they cannot see the entire storage area. It is a SLOW and Thorough process for the last couple years. With Star Wars land now open, they don't skip anyone by anymore at all. These Security guards are Capable of stopping anyone that gives them trouble, most look like off duty LEO mixed in with younger hired civilian types.

At the gates, you really don't see many SG around, all the check points are well off in the parking areas, property entrances. I'm OK with that, once i'm in, i don't want them bugging me.

Inside the parks, that is where you see the Older, Retired guys who are SG / Dland Police. They all look like retired PD, but are older guys.

Drop a piece of trash, pocket a mickey mouse eraser from a gift shop, cut in a line, light a cig, suck your vape stick or get a little naughty with your GF on the Haunted Mansion ride and they are up on you like flies on 💩

I saw that video....disgusting, that is one family all turning on each other like a pack of animals.  However, if some guy sucker punches a woman....you just separate them, the crowd just gets in the middle and should separate them....the crowd. If one guys does it, its gonna be a fight, that's not a good scenario.many posts already on how that can go south fast.

To do nothing is a sad statement on society in general. People like this act like this because everyone around them allows it.

If they were a Caucasian family, how many of you would jump in and help? Honest Question, would your answer by the same or is it because they are Black?

Would their type of clothing change your answer? Banana Republic or GAP vs Athletic Sports Team or Urban style clothes?

No Answers needed.

As someone who spends ALLOT of time at DLand, this doesn't cause me an once of fear about their ability to control issues in the park at all. I've seen them in action more then enough times to handle issues and this was a very rare occurrence.

By comparison, we also have Season Passes for Knott's Berry Farm and this is quite normal behavior there :lol:

You get what you pay for.

Crusty, if it was a white family, there would be no need to jump in because they don't behave like that. Dad would say something that mom thinks is stupid, dad would sleep on the couch for 2 or 3 weeks. No need for violence, she just weaponizes sex. That's why we see so many of these videos on LL or WSHH. It's a cultural thang., not a universal thing.

:lol:

2 hours ago, surf and dune said:

Thats funny , I had the exact experience.in 85. I went with my friend and a couple girls, and we tried to light something as well in the lot. We couldn't of been parked more than 30 seconds before we were surrounded by a few security golf carts. They took us to Disney jail, called the girls parents to have them picked up (we were all under 18), and let he and I go. They had to have been watching us as we were driving in the lot to catch us so quick. Based on that experience, its amazing how long it took them to get to this disturbance, and more importantly amazing how unprepared they were to deal with it.

my guess would be fear of lawsuits. black family claims racism and being attacked by security because they are black. even with the video the jury is likely to be made up of minorities with the same mentality as these people. its sad to say but it is a lose lose situation for Disney. cant jump in fast enough but also cant let those situations get out of control. the family would play the victim and Disney would be made out to be the bad guy.

Thats just normal urban family interaction.

The only thing missing was someone yelling "WorldStar"!!!!!

Disney's newest attraction...........Urban Land

disney%20fight.jpg

That was fighting? Guess I have been doing it wrong...

1 hour ago, CRUSTY said:

AP Members for last 10 years or so.

Can't speak to Security at WDW or any parks in FL, haven't been there since 1988.

DL / DCA in CA - Security at the parking lot / tram entrances are full metal detectors and they go thru every bag, purse, back pack etc. They look in every pocket and ask you to move stuff around if they cannot see the entire storage area. It is a SLOW and Thorough process for the last couple years. With Star Wars land now open, they don't skip anyone by anymore at all. These Security guards are Capable of stopping anyone that gives them trouble, most look like off duty LEO mixed in with younger hired civilian types.

At the gates, you really don't see many SG around, all the check points are well off in the parking areas, property entrances. I'm OK with that, once i'm in, i don't want them bugging me.

Inside the parks, that is where you see the Older, Retired guys who are SG / Dland Police. They all look like retired PD, but are older guys.

Drop a piece of trash, pocket a mickey mouse eraser from a gift shop, cut in a line, light a cig, suck your vape stick or get a little naughty with your GF on the Haunted Mansion ride and they are up on you like flies on 💩

I saw that video....disgusting, that is one family all turning on each other like a pack of animals.  However, if some guy sucker punches a woman....you just separate them, the crowd just gets in the middle and should separate them....the crowd. If one guys does it, its gonna be a fight, that's not a good scenario.many posts already on how that can go south fast.

To do nothing is a sad statement on society in general. People like this act like this because everyone around them allows it.

If they were a Caucasian family, how many of you would jump in and help? Honest Question, would your answer by the same or is it because they are Black?

Would their type of clothing change your answer? Banana Republic or GAP vs Athletic Sports Team or Urban style clothes?

No Answers needed.

As someone who spends ALLOT of time at DLand, this doesn't cause me an once of fear about their ability to control issues in the park at all. I've seen them in action more then enough times to handle issues and this was a very rare occurrence.

By comparison, we also have Season Passes for Knott's Berry Farm and this is quite normal behavior there :lol:

You get what you pay for.

They need to send some of those SWAT Members over to Florida then cause they’re lacking on security A LOT.

As far as as the white, black, Asian, Hispanic question. There fight is none of my business no matter what race they are. Nobody’s life was threatened. Why intervene and potentially get hurt or killed your self?

Anaheim PD said all parties were uncooperative when interviewed. NO SHIT. Welcome to 95% of all domestic violence calls police get called to. They (not just black people but a lot of couples in abusive relationships) want nothing done so why would I get involved? 

Like I said. Keep on walking and shield your children. 

2 minutes ago, WaPaWeKkA said:

They need to send some of those SWAT Members over to Florida then cause they’re lacking on security A LOT.

As far as as the white, black, Asian, Hispanic question. There fight is none of my business no matter what race they are. Nobody’s life was threatened. Why intervene and potentially get hurt or killed your self?

Anaheim PD said all parties were uncooperative when interviewed. NO SHIT. Welcome to 95% of all domestic violence calls police get called to. They (not just black people but a lot of couples in abusive relationships) want nothing done so why would I get involved? 

Like I said. Keep on walking and shield your children. 

No Argument on Domestic Violence, you know much better then most of us here. Those issues exist because the protect their own, to a fault.

In other news, Disney did press release their casting for the Live Action Little Mermaid movie   :blink:

Halle-Bailey-Little-Mermaid.jpg

Yeah, looks just like Ariel! :blink: