sausage450r

Would you step in?

Would you step in  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ha I guess I’m abnormal but 18+ years active duty and counting I’ve acquired an affinity for violence to a degree. Don’t really recognize it as non standard till I read everyone else posts. I’d of engaged that dude as soon as he started hitting the women and I knew legally there wouldn’t be repercussions. Teach the kids a good lesson on sticking up for females. A human punching bag on the safe side of metal detectors in good cause! Dream scenario. I did get my nose and jaw broke and tooth knocked out in a similar scenario when the group attacked me once when I engaged one who was attacking another,  so I could see that happening but doubt I’d hold back in the moment. 

On 7/9/2019 at 3:27 PM, Conrad said:

Crusty, I don’t care what color, race, gender, sexual preference or whatnot. We’re all human. No matter WHO was fighting, I would have taken my 15 and 13 year old daughters to a safe vantage point and said “let’s watch this unfold...” Why? Because those people are (pardon my language) eff*ing STUPID to behave in that manner, ALL of them. It’s Disneyland for god sake! There are kids everywhere and to be completely oblivious and selfish to the needs of others? Eff them! I wouldn’t have my children traumatized by their poor behavior, I’d use it as a life lesson to the reality of how some people behave and use it as reinforcement of why I teach them the things I do... 

And in the end? They wouldn’t cooperate with the police, imagine that. They thought they would just all go home, wake up and do it all over again without thinking twice about all the men women and children they affected by their behavior. Eff them 

oh, I grew up going to Disneyland, had season passes for years and never saw any bs like this 

I find Youtube videos to be excellent teaching tools.

If someone tries to tell me that a certain segment of the population doesn't riot or loot whenever a jury verdict doesn't go their way, or a natural disaster comes to town, I just pull up 15 or 20 videos that proves my point.

When some Libtard tries to tell me that they aren't snowflakes, I just show them 20 meltdown videos.

When someone tried to erroneously tell me that Yamaha never marketed the Rhino to the sport or recreational market, YT had a couple of advertising videos that definitely showed the Rhino getting marketed as a sport SxS.

Many of them are just plain entertaining, like this one!     :lol:

On 7/9/2019 at 3:39 PM, socaldmax said:

I'm talking about this one.

Halle-Bailey-Little-Mermaid.jpg

But if they ripped off this one's top, it would have been worth a look.

Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 2.34.32 PM.png

boy been a while ? steve 

11 hours ago, I'm Sorry said:

boy been a while ? steve 

He needs to go to those Home Depot in AZ in that other thread. . . 

On 7/9/2019 at 11:10 AM, CRUSTY said:

No Argument on Domestic Violence, you know much better then most of us here. Those issues exist because the protect their own, to a fault.

In other news, Disney did press release their casting for the Live Action Little Mermaid movie   :blink:

Halle-Bailey-Little-Mermaid.jpg

Yeah, looks just like Ariel! :blink:

It's pronounced La-Dasha-Air eel-Le Qweesha-Nay nay!

Oh and for the family fighting...They probably own a sxs that is on payment plan too and wave runners!

:bag:

:laugh:

freakin animals i tell you!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, onanysunday said:

7 years 4 months if convicted on all counts. https://www.foxnews.com/travel/disneyland-guests-viral-brawl-charges

Wow this is a shocker: Avery has also been accused of assaulting a Disneyland employee with his car while he was leaving the park

That's some long-term anger.  I would think most normal people would have calmed down from the initial incident, but I guess that's why we hear about criminals going on rampages.

Edited by Phoenix7