JDMeister

Day Workers Outside Home Depot

I blame Border Protection for allowing migrant workers to take jobs an American might do.

TJ school girls.jpg

American girls want too much for that act. And only put out half the effort. 

Uh what Home Depot is that at? Asking for a friend 

27 minutes ago, ROBERT L said:

Uh what Home Depot is that at? Asking for a friend 

Yore friend the Plumber? He has a job laying pipe right?

:rotf:

No ...........He's a Dentist.................. has the urge to fill every cavity:drool:

Is that Epstein on the far right?

Just now, 1newbie said:

Is that Epstein on the far right?

No these girls are way to old for that creep. Oh and Clinton to. 

On a more serious note. I never see the typical day laborers at Home Depot anymore!

1 hour ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

No these girls are way to old for that creep. Oh and Clinton to. 

I don’t think that word describes all of them...

Posted (edited)

Free health care, financial benefits, drivers license, voter registration, sanctuary cities...........

Forgot free Obama phone!

Edited by Wash 10 Crew

They work during the day too???

15 hours ago, Rockwood said:

I don’t think that word describes all of them...

Did you just assume their Gender?

:lmao:

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Legit Duner said:

On a more serious note. I never see the typical day laborers at Home Depot anymore!

only a few have them now.  think they ran them off.    They are crazy to.  they want $20 per hour and only will work for a few hours then want $100.  I find better labor on Nextdoor app for help around the house.  $15 per hour and they work for it.  Mostly white Teenagers and Men looking for work.  I give the hard workers $20.    I have not found one boarder crosser that really wants to work hard for the money.  found two of them and wanted $100 for 3 hours work.  told them to pound sand. Those hoes pic work for the same money I bet.  

Edited by Squatcher

5 minutes ago, Squatcher said:

only a few have them now.  think they ran them off.    They are crazy to.  they want $20 per hour and only will work for a few hours then want $100.  I find better labor on Nextdoor app for help around the house.  $15 per hour and they work for it.  Mostly white Teenagers and Men looking for work.  I give the hard workers $20.    I have not found one boarder crosser that really wants to work hard for the money.  found two of them and wanted $100 for 3 hours work.  told them to pound sand. Those hoes pic work for the same money I bet.  

drive into the 43rd Ave & Camelback or 32nd St & Thomas HD parking lot  and they almost jump in the truck if you make eye contact. Lots have hand tools now.

48 minutes ago, MWB said:

drive into the 43rd Ave & Camelback or 32nd St & Thomas HD parking lot  and they almost jump in the truck if you make eye contact. Lots have hand tools now.

They still demand $150 a day before they even get in, long gone are the days where they would bust their ass for $80 bucks & some fast food lunch

4 minutes ago, 2turbofords said:

They still demand $150 a day before they even get in, long gone are the days where they would bust their ass for $80 bucks & some fast food lunch

Does that include a "Happy Ending"? :hmm:

1 hour ago, 2turbofords said:

2 hours ago, MWB said:

that is the same Home depot I am talking about.  they get you to the job and try to get more money. 

Wouldn't it be fun to get a truck load of them, Promise to pay them good to help you move some furniture downtown.  Drive up to the ICE facility on 7th Ave and watch them run like the wind.....

16 minutes ago, MWB said:

Wouldn't it be fun to get a truck load of them, Promise to pay them good to help you move some furniture downtown.  Drive up to the ICE facility on 7th Ave and watch them run like the wind.....

Fantastic Idea!

I have never hired one, but isn't there a huge liability?

But yet white people still hire them to do hard labor, babysit their kids, clean their houses, mow their yard, trim their trees, pour concrete, and build walls!

1 hour ago, cali kid said:

But yet white people still hire them to do hard labor, babysit their kids, clean their houses, mow their yard, trim their trees, pour concrete, and build walls!

THose same people bitch about illegals constantly while they have 10 working for them. Cant effin stand it. Put up or shut the eff up

6 hours ago, cali kid said:

give me white guy any day.  Gave up on them awhile ago.  need some help hit up some teenage boys on nextdoor app.  I have a great  Hispanic working for me but he was born in LA. 

9 hours ago, spize909 said:

Fantastic Idea!

I think the one without the socks is illegal.

The others are probably just undocumented.