Jump to content
JDMeister

Day Workers Outside Home Depot

Recommended Posts

I blame Border Protection for allowing migrant workers to take jobs an American might do.

 

TJ school girls.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

American girls want too much for that act. And only put out half the effort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh what Home Depot is that at? Asking for a friend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ROBERT L said:

Uh what Home Depot is that at? Asking for a friend 

Yore friend the Plumber? He has a job laying pipe right?

:rotf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No ...........He's a Dentist.................. has the urge to fill every cavity:drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that Epstein on the far right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1newbie said:

Is that Epstein on the far right?

No these girls are way to old for that creep. Oh and Clinton to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a more serious note. I never see the typical day laborers at Home Depot anymore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

No these girls are way to old for that creep. Oh and Clinton to. 

I don’t think that word describes all of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Free health care, financial benefits, drivers license, voter registration, sanctuary cities...........

Forgot free Obama phone!

Edited by Wash 10 Crew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They work during the day too???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rockwood said:

I don’t think that word describes all of them...

Did you just assume their Gender?

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Legit Duner said:

On a more serious note. I never see the typical day laborers at Home Depot anymore!

only a few have them now.  think they ran them off.    They are crazy to.  they want $20 per hour and only will work for a few hours then want $100.  I find better labor on Nextdoor app for help around the house.  $15 per hour and they work for it.  Mostly white Teenagers and Men looking for work.  I give the hard workers $20.    I have not found one boarder crosser that really wants to work hard for the money.  found two of them and wanted $100 for 3 hours work.  told them to pound sand. Those hoes pic work for the same money I bet.  

Edited by Squatcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Squatcher said:

only a few have them now.  think they ran them off.    They are crazy to.  they want $20 per hour and only will work for a few hours then want $100.  I find better labor on Nextdoor app for help around the house.  $15 per hour and they work for it.  Mostly white Teenagers and Men looking for work.  I give the hard workers $20.    I have not found one boarder crosser that really wants to work hard for the money.  found two of them and wanted $100 for 3 hours work.  told them to pound sand. Those hoes pic work for the same money I bet.  

drive into the 43rd Ave & Camelback or 32nd St & Thomas HD parking lot  and they almost jump in the truck if you make eye contact. Lots have hand tools now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MWB said:

drive into the 43rd Ave & Camelback or 32nd St & Thomas HD parking lot  and they almost jump in the truck if you make eye contact. Lots have hand tools now.

They still demand $150 a day before they even get in, long gone are the days where they would bust their ass for $80 bucks & some fast food lunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2turbofords said:

They still demand $150 a day before they even get in, long gone are the days where they would bust their ass for $80 bucks & some fast food lunch

Does that include a "Happy Ending"? :hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2turbofords said:

They still demand $150 a day before they even get in, long gone are the days where they would bust their ass for $80 bucks & some fast food lunch

 

2 hours ago, MWB said:

drive into the 43rd Ave & Camelback or 32nd St & Thomas HD parking lot  and they almost jump in the truck if you make eye contact. Lots have hand tools now.

that is the same Home depot I am talking about.  they get you to the job and try to get more money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be fun to get a truck load of them, Promise to pay them good to help you move some furniture downtown.  Drive up to the ICE facility on 7th Ave and watch them run like the wind.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MWB said:

Wouldn't it be fun to get a truck load of them, Promise to pay them good to help you move some furniture downtown.  Drive up to the ICE facility on 7th Ave and watch them run like the wind.....

Fantastic Idea!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never hired one, but isn't there a huge liability?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But yet white people still hire them to do hard labor, babysit their kids, clean their houses, mow their yard, trim their trees, pour concrete, and build walls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cali kid said:

But yet white people still hire them to do hard labor, babysit their kids, clean their houses, mow their yard, trim their trees, pour concrete, and build walls!

THose same people bitch about illegals constantly while they have 10 working for them. Cant effin stand it. Put up or shut the eff up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cali kid said:

But yet white people still hire them to do hard labor, babysit their kids, clean their houses, mow their yard, trim their trees, pour concrete, and build walls!

give me white guy any day.  Gave up on them awhile ago.  need some help hit up some teenage boys on nextdoor app.  I have a great  Hispanic working for me but he was born in LA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, spize909 said:

Fantastic Idea!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the one without the socks is illegal.

The others are probably just undocumented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...