Sign in to follow this  
SCHMIDTY

Desert Dynamics front Clips on RD ??

I am A DD fan. I found it odd and interesting that there are not 1, but 2  Desert Dynamics front end clips; sawed off the rest of the chassis and up for sale on Race Dezert.  On the one, they did a lot better job of  it, and there is more to tie into, but why were they sawed off? The rest of the chassis wrecked? Upgrading the front end of the car?? I'm not in the market, and I didn't call on either , but was intrigued on the why circumstances..

Stolen car and parted out? I would be curious also. 

interesting as the add reads for a 2020 DD :hmm:

Probably a scam out of Africa......

I know a couple guys that cut off their leading edge front end off to do a center pivot conversion. Maybe a co-weenkie dink there’s two for sale at the same time.

iirc someone on here cut off the front end of their DD and had (maybe Jalper?) add a DB.com front end from Tabzone.

It's probably all the chassis they got when they went to pick up their frames from Dave haha!

1 hour ago, 2turbofords said:

It's probably all the chassis they got when they went to pick up their frames from Dave haha!

Lol sad but true

9 hours ago, SCHMIDTY said:

I am A DD fan. I found it odd and interesting that there are not 1, but 2  Desert Dynamics front end clips; sawed off the rest of the chassis and up for sale on Race Dezert.  On the one, they did a lot better job of  it, and there is more to tie into, but why were they sawed off? The rest of the chassis wrecked? Upgrading the front end of the car?? I'm not in the market, and I didn't call on either , but was intrigued on the why circumstances..

I talk to one, they wanted me to cut off the front and put a center pivot, on the car,  

He is a idiot, but I guess he still cut the front off,   I am sure the car will look like a Morphic chassis when he is done,