Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 7/13/19 what are you doing this weekend?

Saying goodbye to the boat today. Been fun building and barely using. 

New asphalt going down at the shop.

Catching up on some paperwork.

You all have fun and be safe.

:gd:

:sail:

IMG_20190707_132327_01.jpg

Daughter arriving for lunch later this am.

Swap meet tomorrow.. Maybe a Nuru massage..

finally not working just chillin today and tomorrow......

Replacing lift cylinder seals on my forklift, one is spewing hyd. Fluid. Mobile repair wanted $3,800 to repair because it’s a older lift truck,I figured that was the (we don’t want to do it price)  took it apart yesterday, 2 hrs, was actually a PITA, went to Orings and Things in Fontana, purchased the seals, wipers and “O” rings for $36.00 should have it finished up by taco time.

We have the grandson  so that’s always fun.  Going to a pool party after I pick more apricots  from  our trees.  Sunday is still up in the air.  I hope everyone of :gd: has a great and safe weekend.  

Brewery tour at Four Peaks, then beer drinking in the pool.  Hot one today for sure.

cortni is making some breakfast, then we are headed out on the lake.  supposed to be around 115 today in havasu, like it was yesterday.

IMG_7340.JPG.d2842a1868a11ef47a064df57f5a6921.JPG

Going to a barbeque with about 50 old work friends.  Most I haven't seen since I retired 16 years ago.

Trying to hawk some vegetables from my garden in front of the house with the kids. If anyone in Escondido wants anything hit me up!! 

15630373510116854224367107273803.jpg

Doing a little paper work today. Wifes cousins wedding tonight. Lots of cocktails.

Wifes family reunion brunch deal tomorrow. Probably more cocktails will be involved.

Working.  Overtime all day. Woohoo 

Third Saturday of giving the job a big fat fu 🖕. At balboa sitting in a chair looking at beach bunny’s 👀

Edited by davyjones

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

cortni is making some breakfast, then we are headed out on the lake.  supposed to be around 115 today in havasu, like it was yesterday.

IMG_7340.JPG.d2842a1868a11ef47a064df57f5a6921.JPG

No boating and texting Cortni 

First I hope that @Grease Monkey had a good trip to Hawaii.

I'm not doing any OHV stuff this weekend, but this weekend I want to study many Youtube videos on OHV areas I want to go to, and even discover new ones.  Since I haven't ponied up the money for an onboard GPS unit, the more trail maps I study the better, yet I'm also very good with visual landmarks when I'm on site.

----

I'm devoting most of today to the UFC, catching up right now with the Tuesday Night Contender series replays on ESPN+ on-line.

Then at 2:00 PM PST there's 5 or 6 hours of live UFC fights on ESPN+.  This is not pay per view.  ESPN+ only costs me 5 or 6 bucks per month, and for any of you multi-sports fans, there are SO MANY live events every day, and replays are usually available for 30 days.

Just now, Phoenix7 said:

Not going until October. Flights and Room Booked.

:thanks:

Getting ready to move back into one of my properties that had been a rental for the last 15 years. Anyone want to guess what this is going to be like.  Hint 💩 show

Headed to Sedona to do all the stuff @Rockwood didn't know about.

Catching up on the todos, RZR all serviced and the boat and RV clean and detailed. Feels great to have a clean garage. Hopefully off to a cold beverage and chill after this 116 Phoenix heat 

Got a new bumper for the SXS had to recharge the AC in the truck and new water outlet in the wifes car burnt my arm doing that..Just another busy saturday

just found my work bench...........ugg...I think I'm a horder............

5 hours ago, Grease Monkey said:

Not going until October. Flights and Room Booked.

:thanks:

And hexnutz

Worked all day making money yaaay

5 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

I'm not doing any OHV stuff this weekend, but this weekend I want to study many Youtube videos on OHV areas I want to go to, and even discover new ones.  Since I haven't ponied up the money for an onboard GPS unit, the more trail maps I study the better, yet I'm also very good with visual landmarks when I'm on site.

----

I'm devoting most of today to the UFC, catching up right now with the Tuesday Night Contender series replays on ESPN+ on-line.

Then at 2:00 PM PST there's 5 or 6 hours of live UFC fights on ESPN+.  This is not pay per view.  ESPN+ only costs me 5 or 6 bucks per month, and for any of you multi-sports fans, there are SO MANY live events every day, and replays are usually available for 30 days.

And hexnutz 

11 minutes ago, Hexnutz said:

And hexnutz 

and me ?????

2 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

and me ?????

Sure but get your own room