Retired

America needs more cyclist dicks... :lmao:

Posted (edited)

Sad but funny example of what our world is coming to. 

I would have simply dropped the phone and rode away .... na i would have punched the screen out and folded that phone in half 

Edited by davyjones
Speeling

Seems like they wanted a dick pic.

No problem!

:lmao:

After tofu guy barked off I would've just tossed the phone in the air and walked away.

25 minutes ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

After tofu guy barked off I would've just tossed the phone in the air and walked away.

I would of said look in the sky it's a bird it's a plane ... No its your phone and tossed it their direction 

I would have put the phone down my pants and rubbed my nut-sack all over it and then left it on the ground.

Posted (edited)

OK, so I'm old.. and as a younger chap, pretty much stoned on grass 24/7. I'd be down by the beach and get these random requests for a photo.. mind you this is in the 80s/90s so they were film or disposable cameras so they wouldn't see the shot you were taking until their film was developed.

If it was some dude with a really hot girl with him. I'd take 5-10 shots, and crop out the dude.. It'd just be the girl and scenery. Maybe you'd see the guys arm... I'm sure once developed they were  like 'what an _sshole!... 

...  Yes if there's a hell, I'm going for sure... I'd be pissing my pants laughing as I'd walk away.

PS. In college at Cal State Fullerton, a few buildings had elevators. I'd rip a fart just as I approached my floor, then exclaim 'COME' ON ... GROSS!' and .. leave the 5+ people in there with my fart to scowl at each other...  :rotf:

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Reminds me of trainwreck topics on this site..............................

Taking a selfie pic, funny.