Big Mikey

Another Mammoth trip GlamisMikey at Glass Creek

I get the X3 back this next week, I have it over at SXS Industries dialing it in 

a few of us are taking off for Class Creek to do another Great trip part 2.  any one interested ask questions  weather is going to be perfect 1768342050_SXSIndustries.thumb.png.28fbba367c5b1b203e08231891f66263.png

let me know

Mammoth hero 7 dfirst day.jpg

Mammoth hero 7 first day .mp4_20190626_061755.1y94.jpg

Mammoth hero 7 first day .mp4_20190626_062942.587.jpg

Mammoth hero 7 first duiay .mp4_20190626_062515.802.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

I’ll be there the 17th-24th. Just me the lady and dog. Never been before but excited to check it out. Also camping at glass creek. If you’re out there we’d enjoy meeting up for a ride! 

Planning a trip out there next summer, but wondering if you ever have trouble getting a spot at Glass Creek since they do not accept reservations??

20 hours ago, bizness said:

Planning a trip out there next summer, but wondering if you ever have trouble getting a spot at Glass Creek since they do not accept reservations??

I think we lucked out we had 5 Riggs and we got them all together there is a lot of camping but it is first come  it free!

21 hours ago, Tatum&Honda4thewin said:

I’ll be there the 17th-24th. Just me the lady and dog. Never been before but excited to check it out. Also camping at glass creek. If you’re out there we’d enjoy meeting up for a ride! 

We would of loved to have you, but we are anxious to go but I will report back after!  ;-)  be sure to watch my video before you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPLuH2SNjMA&t=14s