1newbie

school me on SSSS

Looking forward to going on Saturday with some GD.com folks. Going to do some shopping, look at some side-by-side‘s, sit in a few, might even leave with one...BUT, looking forward to sipping a cold one with close friends.  Oh,  and buying my yearly pass.   

41 minutes ago, Sndsamplr said:

Looking forward to going on Saturday with some GD.com folks. Going to do some shopping, look at some side-by-side‘s, sit in a few, might even leave with one...BUT, looking forward to sipping a cold one with close friends.  Oh,  and buying my yearly pass.   

Sounds about right!.........

Wacha thinking..... X-3 ? 

Confirmed at hyatt huntington beach.  Gonna cost me a fortune to go to the show (2 rooms and 4 airline tix) before food and cocktails; but F it, i am super excited for my first SSSS!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, 1newbie said:

Confirmed at hyatt huntington beach.  Gonna cost me a fortune to go to the show (2 rooms and 4 airline tix) before food and cocktails; but F it, i am super excited for my first SSSS!!!!!!

DUDE!!!!!!! YOUR GONNA PARTY LIKE IT’S 1999!!!! RIGHT ON!

On 8/10/2019 at 7:26 PM, RK Racing said:

Sounds about right!.........

Wacha thinking..... X-3 ? 

Don’t know, I have the Polaris, Talon, and X 3 on my mind.   I’m getting info on all three, and talking to folks that have experience with them, etc.   

8 minutes ago, Sndsamplr said:

Don’t know, I have the Polaris, Talon, and X 3 on my mind.   I’m getting info on all three, and talking to folks that have experience with them, etc.   

Lol......   A good portion of the owners all hate each other anyhow, too many haters out there........lol.  Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge...............  Polaris versus Canyon versus Yamaha and now versus Honda.  We had a Polaris for about a year, now we have a YXZ 1000. the Honda looks pretty cool.  I did a little test drive in the Honda.......... which ever one is more your style you’ll be happiest with.

56 minutes ago, Sndsamplr said:

My advice:

Drive them and pick the one that feels the best to you for what you like to do.

You can always add more power.  :makerain:

20 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

Get the PoHonMahaAm

:bag:

On 8/11/2019 at 6:44 PM, 1newbie said:

Sounds great !!!!

Gd.com beach/pool party ? 

1 hour ago, dbart said:

Get the PoHonMahaAm

What about the Texhonlarishaonda?

13 hours ago, realbadlarry said:

What about the Texhonlarishaonda?

I didn't think that was out till after Christmas!

:laugh:

Almost time!

Gonna get their Saturday morning.

Checklist:

Goggles (Sand-tinted and Regular)

Last years MX Jerseys (For Mtn Biking)

Maybe a hat or 2

Some free swag

Ice cold delicious beverages

:cheers:

Planning to go Friday and maybe Sunday.

Have a short list since I'm a sand rail guy.

Maybe look at a SXS or two.

Super stoked. Going Saturday and Sunday with the family.   Rookie (sounded better than virgin) SSSS guy on the loose!!!!

It’s been several years since I’ve been. How are the deals in apparel/equipment? I’m looking for a chest protector for my son, goggles and possibly boots. Just wondering if it would be just as cheap to drive to Chaparral. 

Andrew

19 hours ago, WaPaWeKkA said:

It’s been several years since I’ve been. How are the deals in apparel/equipment? I’m looking for a chest protector for my son, goggles and possibly boots. Just wondering if it would be just as cheap to drive to Chaparral. 

Andrew

Depends if you want to go and look and touch or get ideas for something it's a wash maybe.  If you think you are going to save the price of admission over a Chaparral parking lot sale, your not. 

44 minutes ago, MWB said:

Depends if you want to go and look and touch or get ideas for something it's a wash maybe.  If you think you are going to save the price of admission over a Chaparral parking lot sale, your not. 

Thanks. We were going no matter what so I figured I'd look around for some things.

I would like to go but work if getting in the way so it will be the az offroadexpo for me.

Have a couple extra tix in redlands if anyone wants them shoot me a PM