Jump to content
1newbie

school me on SSSS

Recommended Posts

 Looking forward to going on Saturday with some GD.com folks. Going to do some shopping, look at some side-by-side‘s, sit in a few, might even leave with one...BUT, looking forward to sipping a cold one with close friends.  Oh,  and buying my yearly pass.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sndsamplr said:

 Looking forward to going on Saturday with some GD.com folks. Going to do some shopping, look at some side-by-side‘s, sit in a few, might even leave with one...BUT, looking forward to sipping a cold one with close friends.  Oh,  and buying my yearly pass.   

Sounds about right!.........

Wacha thinking..... X-3 ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirmed at hyatt huntington beach.  Gonna cost me a fortune to go to the show (2 rooms and 4 airline tix) before food and cocktails; but F it, i am super excited for my first SSSS!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 1newbie said:

Confirmed at hyatt huntington beach.  Gonna cost me a fortune to go to the show (2 rooms and 4 airline tix) before food and cocktails; but F it, i am super excited for my first SSSS!!!!!!

DUDE!!!!!!! YOUR GONNA PARTY LIKE IT’S 1999!!!! RIGHT ON!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 7:26 PM, RK Racing said:

Sounds about right!.........

Wacha thinking..... X-3 ? 

Don’t know, I have the Polaris, Talon, and X 3 on my mind.   I’m getting info on all three, and talking to folks that have experience with them, etc.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sndsamplr said:

Don’t know, I have the Polaris, Talon, and X 3 on my mind.   I’m getting info on all three, and talking to folks that have experience with them, etc.   

Lol......   A good portion of the owners all hate each other anyhow, too many haters out there........lol.  Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge...............  Polaris versus Canyon versus Yamaha and now versus Honda.  We had a Polaris for about a year, now we have a YXZ 1000. the Honda looks pretty cool.  I did a little test drive in the Honda.......... which ever one is more your style you’ll be happiest with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Sndsamplr said:

Don’t know, I have the Polaris, Talon, and X 3 on my mind.   I’m getting info on all three, and talking to folks that have experience with them, etc.   

My advice:

Drive them and pick the one that feels the best to you for what you like to do.

You can always add more power.  :makerain:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

Don’t know, I have the Polaris, Talon, and X 3 on my mind.   I’m getting info on all three, and talking to folks that have experience with them, etc.   

Get the PoHonMahaAm

:bag:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 6:44 PM, 1newbie said:

Confirmed at hyatt huntington beach.  Gonna cost me a fortune to go to the show (2 rooms and 4 airline tix) before food and cocktails; but F it, i am super excited for my first SSSS!!!!!!

Sounds great !!!!

Gd.com beach/pool party ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dbart said:

Get the PoHonMahaAm

What about the Texhonlarishaonda?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, realbadlarry said:

What about the Texhonlarishaonda?

I didn't think that was out till after Christmas!

:laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost time!

Gonna get their Saturday morning.

Checklist:

Goggles (Sand-tinted and Regular)

 Last years MX Jerseys (For Mtn Biking)

Maybe a hat or 2

Some free swag

Ice cold delicious beverages

:cheers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Planning to go Friday and maybe Sunday.

Have a short list since I'm a sand rail guy.

Maybe look at a SXS or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super stoked. Going Saturday and Sunday with the family.   Rookie (sounded better than virgin) SSSS guy on the loose!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s been several years since I’ve been. How are the deals in apparel/equipment? I’m looking for a chest protector for my son, goggles and possibly boots. Just wondering if it would be just as cheap to drive to Chaparral. 

Andrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, WaPaWeKkA said:

It’s been several years since I’ve been. How are the deals in apparel/equipment? I’m looking for a chest protector for my son, goggles and possibly boots. Just wondering if it would be just as cheap to drive to Chaparral. 

Andrew

Depends if you want to go and look and touch or get ideas for something it's a wash maybe.  If you think you are going to save the price of admission over a Chaparral parking lot sale, your not. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MWB said:

Depends if you want to go and look and touch or get ideas for something it's a wash maybe.  If you think you are going to save the price of admission over a Chaparral parking lot sale, your not. 

 

Thanks. We were going no matter what so I figured I'd look around for some things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to go but work if getting in the way so it will be the az offroadexpo for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a couple extra tix in redlands if anyone wants them shoot me a PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...