CRUSTY

News and Stories that make you weep for America

Please Add yore own "News and Stories" that make you cringe, cry or simply shake yore head in wonder and disbelief ....

:doh:

I'll start with...

Valentina Sampaio - Victoria Secrets first Transgender Lingerie Model - :wte:

I'll be first to say the wife will have to buy another brand, or go nude. This is a boycott I can stand behind... :lol:

49 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

Please Add yore own "News and Stories" that make you cringe, cry or simply shake yore head in wonder and disbelief ....

I'll start with...

I'll be first to say the wife will have to buy another brand, or go nude. This is a boycott I can stand behind... :lol:

So is it tucked, or cut off, asking for a friend.:dancer:

This sh*t is getting Sofa King ridiculous!!!!!!

So, I watch Forensic Files...pretty interesting. Lost of cases being solved through DNA for cases that were 20 years ago!

Interesting that when they check DNA or even remains of a skeletal structure, not one pathologist ever looks and says, what we have here was a 30 year Old Transgender blah de blah!

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

2 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

I'll start with...

No...

First OPENLY transgender Victoria Secret model...  Let that sink in a bit.  

These people even took the Victoria Secret catalog from us.  Bunch of hate filled selfish f*cks!

Multi Pass

GettyImages-450787032.jpg

America as we knew it has one foot in The grave the other on a banana peel , when im dead too i can finally stop shaking my head in disbelief of what i am seeing or hearing . Im just  To tired to fight , to tired to care anymore . 

I cant watch a few history channel And other shows now because they have a god aweful horrible looking and sounding tranny on the shows all the time. Just cant take it serious and will never play along with his delusion and refer to him as “her”

People deciding to raise tranny kids because their 3 year old son wishes he was a girl. I’d be raising a dinosaur if I let my 3 year old choose her identity.  

2 minutes ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

People deciding to raise tranny kids because their 3 year old son wishes he was a girl. I’d be raising a dinosaur if I let my 3 year old choose her identity.  

Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell Actor) agrees with US (You, Mario Lopez and I).....only issue is HIS Job is on the line for voicing that he felt a kid that age had no place in deciding their sexuality for the rest of their life.

Insane World we live in.

People just aren’t parenting. Thats it. Its easier to go along than do whats right because its harder.

16 minutes ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

26 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell Actor) agrees with US (You, Mario Lopez and I).....only issue is HIS Job is on the line for voicing that he felt a kid that age had no place in deciding their sexuality for the rest of their life.

Insane World we live in.

Mario got hosed, he’s a big conservative and Christian. He was right on what he said and was forced to back pedal because Hollywood is his career I get why he apologized. Apology or not I still think Hollywood will bury him for this. 

53 minutes ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

image.png

You responders don’t believe some children are born hermaphrodite? It’s a fact that it exists. What chance do these kids have in a close minded world? Just let them do their thing without judgement. Why does anyone that has no understanding even care? I choose not to get involved, but now you’ve sucked me in. I hate that......

Doctors USED to choose one gender or the other for these kids with a bit of surgery. You think that’s ok?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

You responders don’t believe some children are born hermaphrodite? It’s a fact that it exists. What chance do these kids have in a close minded world? Just let them do their thing without judgement. Why does anyone that has no understanding even care? I choose not to get involved, but now you’ve sucked me in. I hate that......

Doctors USED to choose one gender or the other for these kids with a bit of surgery. You think that’s ok?

No one here said anything about  hermaphrodites (a legit medical cond). Stay on topic transgender is completely diff

Edited by sausage450r

Changing gender to one or the other once being “assigned” by a doctor is “transgender”. I’m well on topic.......

This is the typical stereotyping that runs thick on this site. 

I don’t know what’s happened around here but it’s getting way to far out of balance.

Rant off...........

Right^^  I bet Nike supports it also,

5 minutes ago, B0NES said:

The dude down the street that decides he wants to chop his balls off and become a woman’s UFC fighter is a little different than a kid who was born with both parts. And most people who are born with both parts aren’t trying to jam that stuff down our throats all over tv. 

But what do I know...?

Not much apparently........

25 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

Changing gender to one or the other once being “assigned” by a doctor is “transgender”. I’m well on topic.......

I don’t know what’s happened around here but it’s getting way to far out of balance.

Rant off...........

Your claiming a person born with two sets or organs is the same as a confused person that has a penis but wishes he had a vagina? Not sure where the fulcrum is on your seesaw 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

Rant off...........

Your example is different than what's going on.  It's also extremely rare.

It used to not bother me. I didn't give a crap as long as people were happy. Live and let live. 

Now, I have to hear everyday how I'm wrong to use the words I do, or how our society has to make major changes for such a miniscule population, and how I don't have the right to an opinion on anything.

I hate that nothing is up for debate. If you don't agree with everything 100% you're a bigot. 

In closing, just like religion, culture, politics, etc. I don't want it shoved down my throat. 

Edited by Legit Duner

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Your claiming a person born with two sets or organs is the same as a confused person that has a penis but wishes he had a vagina? Not sure where the fulcrum is on your seesaw 

If they are making a PERSONAL choice in how they Iive their life, then yes. Why is ANY person, not harming anyone else, not allowed to live their life any way they choose?

I rebelled early in my life to anyone handing out advice as to how I should live MY life. I can sympathize with anyone that feels the same. Regardless of their sexual views.

I’m not gay or transgender. But I do firmly believe in telling anyone to fukkk off if they interfere with my beliefs.

They should change the name of this site to “Club Politics With an Occasional Dune Run”...............

Edited by ahipara 55

2 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

It used to not bother me. I didn't give a crap as long as people were happy. Live and let live. 

Now, I have to hear everyday how I'm wrong to use the words I do, or how our society has to make major changes for such a miniscule population, and how I don't have the right to an opinion on anything.

I hate that nothing is up for debate. If you don't agree with everything 100% you're a bigot. 

In closing, just like religion, culture, politics, etc. I don't want it shoved down my throat. 

And Vice Versa

3 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

If they are making a PERSONAL choice in how they Iive their life, then yes. Why is ANY person, not harming anyone else, not allowed to live their life any way they choose?

I rebelled early in my life to anyone handing out advice as to how I should live MY life. I can sympathize with anyone that feels the same. Regardless of their sexual views.

I’m not gay or transgender. But I do firmly believe in telling anyone to fukkk off if they interfere with my beliefs.

This site used to be fun. I have made solid friends in the past. Not so much lately.

I never said they were bad, should fukk off or anything. I wouldnt be mean to them, but im  not gonna pretend they are something they arent. They have the right to do anything they want, but shove it in my face constantly, or berate me or call me any isms because i wont play along.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, sausage450r said:

I never said they were bad, should fukk off or anything. I wouldnt be mean to them, but im  not gonna pretend they are something they arent. They have the right to do anything they want, but shove it in my face constantly, or berate me or call me any isms because i wont play along.

That’s government meddling to attract votes, or companies that want to use media to push an agenda. An entirely different topic.

Edited by ahipara 55

3 minutes ago, B0NES said:

And I’ll refrain from saying what I originally wrote back out of a little bit of respect that I will show to you and everyone else reading this. 

I really don’t give a rats ass what you have to say........

2 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

That’s government meddling to attract votes. An entirely different topic.

Im sorry, this response confuses me.