CRUSTY

News and Stories that make you weep for America

11 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

Your example is different than what's going on.  It's also extremely rare.

It used to not bother me. I didn't give a crap as long as people were happy. Live and let live. 

Now, I have to hear everyday how I'm wrong to use the words I do, or how our society has to make major changes for such a miniscule population, and how I don't have the right to an opinion on anything.

I hate that nothing is up for debate. If you don't agree with everything 100% you're a bigot. 

In closing, just like religion, culture, politics, etc. I don't want it shoved down my throat. 

But are they not included in the transgender argument?

8 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Im sorry, this response confuses me. 

I expanded my response just after posting it.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

But are they not included in the transgender argument?

No they are not

one is biological/physiological the other is mental. 

We both have our lines drawn and minds made. Thanks for sharing your point of view. This was a good conversation, and your opinion goes a long way to further the discussion, and if we cant agree at least we can know what each other think and respect that

Edited by sausage450r

1 minute ago, sausage450r said:

No they are not

one is biological/physiological the other is mental

Im confused as to why you judge either way. What do you care about another persons choices?

Posted (edited)

Did you support Bruce Jenner before he/she became Caitlyn? I’m talking before the  Kardashian’s became famous.

Be honest.......

Are you old enough to have seen him in the Olympics?

Edited by ahipara 55

2 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

Im confused as to why you judge either way. What do you care about another persons choices?

I dont care. Thats the point. Apparently i have to completely change my daily routine so i dont upset .01% of the population

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ahipara 55 said:

Did you support Bruce Jenner before he/she became Caitlyn? I’m talking before the  Kardashian’s became famous.

Be honest.......

Are you old enough to have seen him in the Olympics?

I did and still do, on the things we agree on. Hes not a dumb person.  I even see eye to eye with kim and .......kanye sometimes

Edited by sausage450r

1 minute ago, sausage450r said:

I dont care. Thats the point. Apparently i have to completely change my daily routine so i dont upset .01% of the population

How has your daily routine changed?

29 minutes ago, B0NES said:

Well you’re not making friends here talking crap to me. 🖕🏽

And who are you?? 

The state or our entitled youth makes me weep for America. This is what will end the America we have grown up with. Sexual preference had got nothing on this tragic epidemic. 

Hows that for staying on topic?

40 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

THIS ^^^^

Tyranny of the minority.  I'm f*cking over it!

1 hour ago, ahipara 55 said:

They should change the name of this site to “Club Politics With an Occasional Dune Run”...............

Now that's ironic from a guy that sold his sand toy unless you have bought a new sand toy on the D.L.

Posted (edited)

My bestfriend has a stepdaughter dude. She is a full blow transgender with a boob removal a cheesy beard but hasn't had the plumbing rerouted. All her choice but is sure as shit isn't normal and the suicide rate is crazy high. Maybe it because they can't accept themselves to begain with and surgery doesn't change what's really wrong. It also take a toll on the rest of the family. 

I don't care what another person does but I am not going to play along with you dilution.

I really think we are watching the deevolution of the human race and the last years of what we think is the U.S.A.

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Now that's ironic from a guy that sold his sand toy unless you have bought a new sand toy on the D.L.

Got a sand toy...........

Occasionally.........

Edited by ahipara 55

5 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

My bestfriend has a stepdaughter dude. She is a full blow transgender with a boob removal a cheesy beard but hasn't had the plumbing rerouted. All her choice but is sure is shit isn't normal and the suicide rate is crazy high. Maybe it because they can accept themselves to begain with and surgery doesn't change what's really wrong. It also take a toll on the rest of the family. 

I don't care what another person does but I am not going to play along with you dilution.

I really think we are watching the deevolution of the human race and the last years of what we think is the U.S.A.

Now we are getting somewhere.....

2 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

Got a sand toy...........

71B5HpGDz4L._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.42b2e8f579a849a3ce5e258548fcdae7.jpg

Sure you do. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

71B5HpGDz4L._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.42b2e8f579a849a3ce5e258548fcdae7.jpg

Sure you do. 

:lol:

Damn!!! You got me.

Can sure tell it's summer ......

52 minutes ago, B0NES said:

Someone who isn’t as cool as you apparently.. 

and no one really cares what’s written here. No one cares what I think  or you for that matter.  No one cares if you want to cut your dick off. Or leave it and tape it to your leg. By all means.... please... be my guest. Be all of our guest. 🥒 

You mean I can pull this off by just taping it to my leg and wearing lip stick? Shit..........

Take a break..

68619935_10216672779386675_8369388764379742208_n.jpg

1 minute ago, hondajimz said:

Can sure tell it's summer ......

I’m glad it is. I’m headed to Colorado for a week of singletrack. I’m not sure what’s going on with everyone else.😎

1 minute ago, JDMeister said:

Take a break..

68619935_10216672779386675_8369388764379742208_n.jpg

Definitely not transgender..........

Posted (edited)

I'm surprised that a topic entitled "News and Stories that make you weep for America"

has almost all posts devoted to transexuals, who aren't really harming anyone.

The stories that make me cringe are all these false accusations of racism, especially against Trump, but also in many other news events.  People are over-using it as an attack weapon.

Edited by Phoenix7

12 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

I'm surprised that a topic entitled "News and Stories that make you weep for America"

has almost all posts devoted to transexuals, who aren't really harming anyone.

The stories that make me cringe are all these false accusations of racism, especially against Trump, but also in many other news events.  People are over-using it as an attack weapon.

The transgender part comes from the ops’s news story, transgender victoria secret model. 

Read all the previous responses and as to the transgender issue, it has been stated that they harm no one so leave them alone. I do disagree, having an 11 year old daughter who may have to share the women's restroom with these individuals and my wife as well. Where have their "civil rights" been protected. They are legitimate "women", not a wanna be. I worked in mental health for forty years, for the State, all the cross dressers had a secondary diagnosis of Gender identity disorder. So, yes they have mental problems, and I reject the notion that they are just harmless, given the crap they are trying to force on us, through the court system,  in relation to accepting their illness as a perfectly normal issue and giving them some sort of special status. Just my dos centavos.