CRUSTY

News and Stories that make you weep for America

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Mac said:

While I don't necessarily support violence for stuff like this.

Who the F*ck goes to a rodeo...doesn't respect the flag and our country...and not expect to get in a fight?

I fully support making it illegal to disrespect our country and its symbols with harsh penalties.  Other countries do it, why can't we?

At a bare minimum, I support adding disrespecting our country and its symbols to the fighting words doctrine.  Basically saying...you do that...you're enticing a fight and not free of wrong doing and hiding under your "Freedom of Speech".  

You need to go to the  next rodeo in lakeside. Its not about the rodeo, its for girls to dress like ho’s and lots of douche bag doods. We dont go anymore (not because of girls, because of drunk 20 somethings around my kids).

may as well be a luke bryan concert

Edited by sausage450r

8 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

You need to go to the  next rodeo in lakeside. Its not about the rodeo, its for girls to dress like ho’s and lots of douche bag doods. We dont go anymore (not because of girls, because of drunk 20 somethings around my kids).

I don't go many places anymore that I have to be around people.

57 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

05196b2c62868d40282902ffbfd66f11586092-wm.jpg

11 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

He and all of the other anti Trump FBI officials should be charged with an attempted coup and every other charge possible relate to this clearly illegal activity. Even a conspiracy to do this is a felony, I believe.

4 hours ago, Mac said:

I don't go many places anymore that I have to be around people.

This ^^^^^^^^

19 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

Mental health institutions used to give homosexuals shock treatment to “cure” them of their “mental illness” under the guise of “conversion therapy”.

Was THAT the correct treatment?

Sounds like you are a man of experience. Did it work? You missed the point, obviously. A. It is a mental illness, and I see you changed the subject to homosexuality as opposed to transgenders for some reason. In my time at state institutions I never saw any treatment to address what you cite, nor was homosexuality included in the patients diagnosis.  Further, Shock treatment use, in state hospitals,  ended in the sixties and was used primarily for depressive disorders. My comments were primarily directed at the issue of forcing others to accept their "lifestyle choices" in ways that violate the other persons rights.

shit like this. changing headlines because they are not mean to the president. 

IMG_1236.PNG

My dad always told me a transgender was a car that had a better transmission installed then what it came with.  

#parenting

Posted (edited)

This is a precise example of how out of  balance our race problem is in america. This black kid is spitting hate and racial epithets at this white kid and spits on him. If the roles were reversed we’d have rioting in the streets. And cnn would have 24 hour live team coverage and the white kids addresses phone numbers and names and addresses of loved ones would be posted all over the internet. 

All the sudden when the racist pos gets knocked the eff out the presumed adult teacher shows up. Where the eff was he when this guy was ranting.

props to all these kids for keeping cool as long as they did has to be tough these days when they can  never be right

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9GJEh_1565477054

Edited by sausage450r

20 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

This is a precise example of how out of  balance our race problem is in america. This black kid is spitting hate and racial epithets at this white kid and spits on him. If the roles were reversed we’d have rioting in the streets. And cnn would have 24 hour live team coverage and the white kids addresses phone numbers and names and addresses of loved ones would be posted all over the internet. 

All the sudden when the racist pos gets knocked the eff out the presumed adult teacher shows up. Where the eff was he when this guy was ranting.

props to all these kids for keeping cool as long as they did has to be tough these days when they can  never be right

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9GJEh_1565477054

That was great. Knocked his ass out. Of course he is a racist for doing it and will be expelled for helping a friend who was going to get his ass kicked. I’m still laughing he was out before he hit the floor. 

10 hours ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

That was great. Knocked his ass out. Of course he is a racist for doing it and will be expelled for helping a friend who was going to get his ass kicked. I’m still laughing he was out before he hit the floor. 

That was awesome!   I don’t feel bad I watched that last 5 seconds 9 times in a row.  Goodnight sucka 🙋🏿‍♂️

FYI I hate gays would love to see them all publicly burned Alive... and I will say it, I hate black people for this exact reason shown in the video above. I have had this exact situation  happen to me while at an in aND out restaurant, and I would be in jail if my  kids were not there that day with me to calm my  soul .  That guy  in the video started talking shit just because the guy was white, then had the brains to call him a bitch ass ******! Wtf  people. let's round up blacks like Hitler did to the jews. Mexicans your next it should be illegal to speak Spanish in public America! 

24 minutes ago, 2turbofords said:

FYI I hate gays would love to see them all publicly burned Alive... and I will say it, I hate black people for this exact reason shown in the video above. I have had this exact situation  happen to me while at an in aND out restaurant, and I would be in jail if my  kids were not there that day with me to calm my  soul .  That guy  in the video started talking shit just because the guy was white, then had the brains to call him a bitch ass ******! Wtf  people. let's round up blacks like Hitler did to the jews. Mexicans your next it should be illegal to speak Spanish in public America! 

At first, I thought you might be a racist.

But maybe you're just using the wrong words. For example I have some gay friends and some black friends. The gay guys are actually kinda funny, if you can over look the fact that they are pretty much like most women - they know nothing about cars and are big drama queens, like some women. My black friends are honest enough to say that they hate n***ers because they are nice, polite, solid middle class people with good morals and the thugs are a total embarrassment who make them all look bad.

Same thing with Mexicans vs illegals. I don't like illegal aliens, but I like all of the Mexican-Americans I've met, and all of the Mexicans I've met are some of the friendliest, nicest people on the planet, willing to give you the shirt off their back without a second thought.

There are good and bad gays, blacks, whites, etc. Are you sure you've never met a gay person or black person that you might have liked? You could very well have met gays that you didn't evne know were gay. I know of 2 black guys who consider themselves black even though they look totally white. 

Posted (edited)

Yes wrong words...never met a decent gay person male or female, but  if u go to gay pride And participate celebrating your  sexuality and push it on others in public or on me, u get the hate

If u speak ebonics,sell drugs or bump rap music all the time,talk loudly enough so the entire room has to listen, if your in the NFL, u should be brought back into slavery. .don't just stare at white people waiting for me to smile so u can start verbally abusing us . u get the hate! curb stomp comes to mind.

If u speak only spanish stay home, don't bring your 8 year old to the bank to translate for the teller, don't fly your stupid flag anywhere in this country,  don't live in your trash filled overgrown  front yard  and pretend to be a landscaper sitting  next to the car leaking oil everywhere all weekend long while your barking dogs shit and the smell of cheap weed fill the neighborhood. U pretend to have horses as pets and be vaqueros,  but I would never let any animal live in conditions like that.  I don't care if your legal or not, just live like the rest  of us and attempt and blend in or get the hate

Most white people suck too, don't get me wrong it's not all about your race color or sexual preference, it's how u present yourself when in public.

I also think church and God are the biggest fricken campfire story of them all. Sorry guys I'm an ahole 

Edited by 2turbofords
Spell

1 hour ago, socaldmax said:

At first, I thought you might be a racist.

But maybe you're just using the wrong words. For example I have some gay friends and some black friends. The gay guys are actually kinda funny, if you can over look the fact that they are pretty much like most women - they know nothing about cars and are big drama queens, like some women. My black friends are honest enough to say that they hate n***ers because they are nice, polite, solid middle class people with good morals and the thugs are a total embarrassment who make them all look bad.

Same thing with Mexicans vs illegals. I don't like illegal aliens, but I like all of the Mexican-Americans I've met, and all of the Mexicans I've met are some of the friendliest, nicest people on the planet, willing to give you the shirt off their back without a second thought.

There are good and bad gays, blacks, whites, etc. Are you sure you've never met a gay person or black person that you might have liked? You could very well have met gays that you didn't evne know were gay. I know of 2 black guys who consider themselves black even though they look totally white. 

Dont forget these guys!!

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhaQ2Syc6lgbYB07zC

2 hours ago, 2turbofords said:

Most white people suck too, don't get me wrong it's not all about your race color or sexual preference, it's how u present yourself when in public.

I'm just gonna check off "anti-trash, any color", which I can understand, believe me. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

I wanted to reach through the screen and taze that guy after about 15 seconds of his BS.

7 hours ago, 2turbofords said:

Yes wrong words...never met a decent gay person male or female, but  if u go to gay pride And participate celebrating your  sexuality and push it on others in public or on me, u get the hate

If u speak ebonics,sell drugs or bump rap music all the time,talk loudly enough so the entire room has to listen, if your in the NFL, u should be brought back into slavery. .don't just stare at white people waiting for me to smile so u can start verbally abusing us . u get the hate! curb stomp comes to mind.

If u speak only spanish stay home, don't bring your 8 year old to the bank to translate for the teller, don't fly your stupid flag anywhere in this country,  don't live in your trash filled overgrown  front yard  and pretend to be a landscaper sitting  next to the car leaking oil everywhere all weekend long while your barking dogs shit and the smell of cheap weed fill the neighborhood. U pretend to have horses as pets and be vaqueros,  but I would never let any animal live in conditions like that.  I don't care if your legal or not, just live like the rest  of us and attempt and blend in or get the hate

I also think church and God are the biggest fricken campfire story of them all. Sorry guys I'm an ahole 

That’s a whole lotta hate buddy. Life’s to short to put that much energy into hating 75% of the people. Not sure how you function day to day. 

23 hours ago, socaldmax said:

I wanted to reach through the screen and taze that guy after about 15 seconds of his BS.

Should have just been shot!

What a total A-Hole! GTFO!

ZaaaaaaappppP!

:lmao:

More excellence from a certain community. 

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CKrMQ_1566563850