la2havasu

STOLEN!! Suspensions Unlimited Car and YAMAHA BANSHEE

My Weekend Warrior Trailer was stolen from Storage Outlet in Bellflower, CA.  Inside was my 2005 Suspensions Unlimited Sand Pro 2 (vin # SUMCCB2YK71000007  along with my sons 1997 Yamaha Banshee (vin # JY43GGA03VA129687. The Weekend Warrior was recovered on August 2, 2019 in Norwalk, CA. Please see photos attached and share if possible. If anyone finds these vehicles please contact the Lakewood, CA Sheriff's Department at (562) 623-3500 Thanks in advance!

20190526_134206.jpg

20190126_084000.jpg

20181122_135609.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

Seeing crap like this makes me sick! I’ll keep my eyes open for your stuff. Hopefully it was insured. I HATE thieves. :2guns:

did storage have cameras at all?

Sorry to read all this. Will keep an eye out as well. Curious if you know when it was stolen?

Have you posted to Facebook ? We will be able to share it.

Stolen on 7/28/19

I hate hearing this,  I still remember someone posted that they take off all the lug nuts when at storage but one per wheel.  sure it will wipe out all the threads and maybe some wheels but it would get stuck right in the middle of the street with the tow vehicle still hooked up  *what a surprise that would be for the unsuspecting thief.  Ill keep an eye open

Storage Facility has cameras at the main entrance. We are waiting on video footage.  We will share on facebook asap.

UGH makes me sick to my stomach!!!!  Sorry hun...  putting the word out for ya! 

1 hour ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

I hate hearing this,  I still remember someone posted that they take off all the lug nuts when at storage but one per wheel.  sure it will wipe out all the threads and maybe some wheels but it would get stuck right in the middle of the street with the tow vehicle still hooked up  *what a surprise that would be for the unsuspecting thief.  Ill keep an eye open

Remove them ALL! Trailer will not fall over. I've done it, and still do.

I'm keeping  eyes open for these two vehicles, I commute from Fullerton to Commerce, they better hope I don't spot them with the car or quad!:9mm:

Sorry to hear, will keep eyes open in the Los Angeles Area.

Thieves like this should get hung in public by their testicles...

Eyes in the OC

Sorry to hear this, that sucks. 

Any unique identifying marks or parts ? I am in the market for a car and have looked at a few here in AZ. I will keep an eye out as I search the forums and ads.

Posted (edited)

the lug nut trick sounds good but my trailer has been in dunes storage for six years i dont think i would trust the tires to make it to gecko rd so i just stay in the washes. also the tires are aired down to 20 psi so they wouldn't get to far. not to mention its a goose neck instead of a fifth wheel the battery's are dead with electric jacks 

Edited by diesel-e

Thankyou evreyone for sharing and keeping an eye out on my stuff. 

3 hours ago, diesel-e said:

the lug nut trick sounds good but my trailer has been in dunes storage for six years i dont think i would trust the tires to make it to gecko rd so i just stay in the washes. also the tires are aired down to 20 psi so they wouldn't get to far. not to mention its a goose neck instead of a fifth wheel the battery's are dead with electric jacks 

Dont need batteries. Just plug in the trailer to the truck and the landing gear works fine.  

Mother Effers! Thieves that are caught need to have their hands and feet cut off with a hack saw and left to bleed out. I hope something turns up with your car and quad. 

Hope  you find the thieves .  

ill supply the rubber hoses and a pair of pliers when you do . 

11 hours ago, mike dee said:

Eyes in the OC

Ditto.

Thankyou evreyone for sharing and keeping an eye out on my stuff. Here are a couple pictures that can possible help identify the car if someone see's it.

Screenshot_20190810-103934_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190810-104020_Gallery.jpg