1newbie

High Five to the Grim Reaper! Adios Epstein....

Posted (edited)

Shout out to the Grim Reaper for takin' care of Epstein last night!!

Edited by 1newbie

Although I’m glad the POS is gone, I find it really strange someone who’s on suicide watch (24hr surveillance) who’s about to squeal on tons of powerful people, manages to pull this off..

I hope these girls can still get justice and somehow all the pieces of shit involved in this go to jail. But I doubt it. How effed up. 

Far ouut maan 

Another Clinton associate got suicided.

6 minutes ago, Bansh88 said:

Another Clinton associate got suicided.

Exactly !!

Zero shock in this one 

Is he really dead?

Told the wife when he got arrested, that he won't make it 3 months.

Key word "Suicide watch" not prevention. Hope they enjoyed the show.

Just another example of the multi tiered justice system in this country....If ANYONE thinks we, the people, still run the show, you are delusional.

That is why Trumps election was so amazing on so many levels....the "Deep State" is the state, they don't know what to do with him.....but when somebody comes to threaten the power brokers.....wow...they rally around each other and BAM...guy offs himself on suicide watch.....that is impressive.

Good riddance. I hope he snitched on enough people to get the ball rolling on some investigations. 

Damn Clinton’s don’t fugg around. 

Was reading he wasn't on suicide watch at the time, recently released from it. 

I'd love a toxicology test. I don't think he had the balls to do it by hanging.  Attorneys probably slipped him a pill.

Was gonna make the clinton comment, just didn't want some guys in black suits to visit me.....never know these days.....

I would personally like to see the guards that were responsible for him be tried for murder.

Epstein was a high risk, that had "tried" this before, was under 24 hour surveillance...so...how did this happen if not for blatant effort or gross negligence?  It's either murder or accessory to murder.  Try the guards and let the truth come out. Someone got paid to do it or paid off to look the other way.  It's just more obvious corruption.

And I support this measure in any case that an inmate killing or suicide could be prevented or were under watch or surveillance and end up dead...the guards need to be tried for murder...period.

Yeah...I agree the world is a better place without certain people in it but...if a person serving a life sentence...or an extended sentence...tries to take their life...it's because they are living in Hell as punishment for their crimes.  I say extend the Hell for them.  

57 minutes ago, 1newbie said:

Was gonna make the clinton comment, just didn't want some guys in black suits to visit me.....never know these days.....

You and the other 300 million Americans that say that when they hear the news

1 hour ago, Richard H said:

Key word "Suicide watch" not prevention. Hope they enjoyed the show.

epstein.jpg

Who dat?

klinton.jpg

The FBI are looking for this mystery man. He was last seen leaving Epstein's cell.

FBC6B6D6-7EB6-494D-B565-444EAFD45DC8.jpeg

used to listen to them when I was younger

Saw a comment on  ig "The cameras malfunctioned sometime during the night"

OK, sure. How convenient. 

It's good to save the taxpayers some money with all the court postponements and appeals that were coming for years.  However this happened, or whoever did it, it was worth it because he was the #1 sleazeball and the ring leader.

Oh, he was a scum bag, but so were his customers.  Who benefits the most from his silence.

I wonder how long till the accusers and victims commit suicide. 

For shits and gigs...

I Googled "Clinton associates that have died by suicide", "Clinton blood trail", "Clinton body count"

They have almost 100 people that have had ties to the Clintons that have died from strange circumstances.  And these are the ones we know about!  This is freaking crazy.

25 minutes ago, Mac said:

For shits and gigs...

I Googled "Clinton associates that have died by suicide", "Clinton blood trail", "Clinton body count"

They have almost 100 people that have had ties to the Clintons that have died from strange circumstances.  And these are the ones we know about!  This is freaking crazy.

You didn't know?

Damn.. There goes your man card..