Sndsamplr

Not gonna beat around the bush

43 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Question: why do you dot your Is with a heart?

Yet one more indication of my superior driving ability.

5 minutes ago, BaBaBouy said:

I see why you moved to Idaho.  Just to make it fair. 

11 hours ago, Ocotillo Boy said:

There's not one person on GD.com that can drive better than me. 

On a forklift!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

I would not be so sure about that.

46 minutes ago, BaBaBouy said:

idaho.jpg

Well I think I could give a green funco a run for his money..... . . .  .  .  .  .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .     .     .     .     .:poke:

Mike330r always gave a spirited buggy ride

13 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

Who thinks they are a bad ass buggy driver? 

2 classes here.

Bad ass and fast

and

Ima to skeered to break my buggy.

3 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

John and Grant each have life sized autographed pictures of me.

You left out the part where they bent it over and routinely enlarge the hole in the rectal area...

I'm a badass driver. Just give me Outfront's sand rail and I'll show you how it's done.

8 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

I'm a badass driver. Just give me Outfront's sand rail and I'll show you how it's done.

You would fall into category #2 then Steve.

"Ima to skeered to break my buggy. "

Ya see, it does not take the car to be a badass driver it takes the driver. You can have a VW beam car and if you have the peddle mashed to the floor and make it threw a dune run or race, then that makes you a bad ass driver. Has nothing to do with the car.

Will you win? Probably not but at least you showed up and gave it hell.

I don't think!

Known to rip a bowl while signing a tune :slap:

Just now, GlamisGreengo said:

Known to rip a bowl while signing a tune :slap:

How do you sign a tune? 

Is that like singing in sign language?

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Stugots said:

You would fall into category #2 then Steve.

"Ima to skeered to break my buggy. "

Ya see, it does not take the car to be a badass driver it takes the driver. You can have a VW beam car and if you have the peddle mashed to the floor and make it threw a dune run or race, then that makes you a bad ass driver. Has nothing to do with the car.

Will you win? Probably not but at least you showed up and gave it hell.

If you're willing to break your buggy, then you're a dumbass driver, because once you break your buggy, you can't even finish, much less win. A badass driver can drive it right up to the edge, without going over or breaking.

I still want to drive John's car.

Just now, socaldmax said:

If you're willing to break your buggy, then you're a dumbass driver, because once you break your buggy, you can't even finish, much less win. A badass driver can drive it right up to the edge, without going over or breaking.

I still want to drive John's car.

Does not say anything about "Willing" If that was the case then you would be"willing " to brake your buggy every time you rolled out of camp.

You better be willing if you are putting it on the line or you can stay on the side lines and watch the badass drivers.

It's all about risk vs reward. Am I willing to risk a $5,000 transaxle repair bill for... what? A $20 trophy?

It's the same reason I wouldn't want to take Sophia Vergara out for a $500 dinner. Why? Is she going to sleep with me? Not likely. Ergo I have better things to spend my $500 on.

There are some guys who'd jump at the chance to spend $500 on dinner with her, and 99% of them would be delusional. Just as delusional as those who think that those guys are some sort of badasses. She'd think they were suckers, and I concur.

14 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

Who thinks they are a bad ass buggy driver? 

That would be me......

11 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

How do you sign a tune? 

Is that like singing in sign language?

Yes   :fof:

:lol: obviously not the best speller

19 minutes ago, Stugots said:

You can have a VW beam car and if you have the peddle mashed to the floor and make it threw a dune run or race, then that makes you a bad ass driver. Has nothing to do with the car.

I'm not going to mention names, but there was a guy who raced his father-in-law's VW powered beam car and totally destroyed it. He had to get it towed back to camp.

Let's just say there wasn't a single person who used the term "badass" to describe him!     :lol:

As I recall, there was a lot of head shaking and wondering what was going through his head. It's one thing to drive like Robby Gordon if you have a trophy truck, it's entirely another thing to destroy your ride by driving like that with someone else's VW beam car. Sure, it was entertaining, since it wasn't MY car.      :lol:

I'm just a little bit wiser than that.

Then Steve this conversation is not for you. You can analyze, analogize it anyway you want but, when you race you put it all on the line, period.  That's why the call it a Race and if you are not willing to do that then how do you know you are a bad ass driver, because somebody told you  :lol:

2 minutes ago, GlamisGreengo said:

Yes   :fof:

:lol: obviously not the best speller

I'm glad you sing better than you spell!

👍

Just now, Stugots said:

Then Steve this conversation is not for you. You can analyze, analogize it anyway you want but, when you race you put it all on the line, period.  That's why the call it a Race and if you are not willing to do that then how do you know you are a bad ass driver, because somebody told you  :lol:

My car is not a race car. That's why I said, if you give me John's car, I'll drive it like a badass because it can take it.

Any racer will tell you, if you're willing to over drive your car, you're not a badass, you're a dumbass.

So how about you? Are YOU a badass driver? Willing to put it all out there and spend the rest of the season putting it back together?

5 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Yes, this is my type of conversation.

It's a shit talking thread, and nobody's a better badass shit talker than me!

:lmao:

There is a difference in shit talking and turning it into another famous socald debate. It was a fun thread ( while it lasted) as it was put out there but, then you have to analyze it to death, well done my friend.

The question was "Are you a bad ass driver" not whether you're willing  break your car.

So how about you? Are YOU a badass driver? Willing to put it all out there and spend the rest of the season putting it back together?

To answer you question I am willing on every dune run and the 4 EPO's  i've been in.

I thought the guy who drove 100 in front of his camp and side hill wheelied across olds was the best!!!!