Sndsamplr

Not gonna beat around the bush

Posted (edited)

I went back and re-read the posts to determine what your definition of "badass driver" is.

Apparently all you have to do is mash the gas pedal and make it to the end of the race. Willingness to sacrifice your ride or desire to win the race are not necessary.  If I misunderstood, please clarify for me. I've already driven in 2 EPOs and did alright, finished both times. 

I'm not trying to over analyze, just want to be clear what a badass driver is, so we're all on the same page.

Speaking of page, I'm the TOP driver!

Edited by socaldmax

I have some skills, I can go pretty fast when I have the right crowd and I can also lead a 25 person family train to the hill with minimal carnage.    Different skill sets.

15 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

Who thinks they are a bad ass buggy driver? 

I am.

Just not gonna beat around the bush and explain why.

12 minutes ago, rampster said:

I have some skills, I can go pretty fast when I have the right crowd and I can also lead a 25 person family train to the hill with minimal carnage.    Different skill sets.

That's badass! Don't beat around the bush though. Just bring that ish right up front and center. 

22 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

I went back and re-read the posts to determine what your definition of "badass driver" is.

Apparently all you have to do is mash the gas pedal and make it to the end of the race. Willingness to sacrifice your ride or desire to win the race are not necessary.  If I misunderstood, please clarify for me. I've already driven in 2 EPOs and did alright, finished both times. 

I'm not trying to over analyze, just want to be clear what a badass driver is, so we're all on the same page.

Again, you are willing to sacrifice your ride every time you leave camp and pretty sure the whole idea in a race is the desire to win so not sure were you pulled that from.

As far as what is a bad ass driver?  Well, I gave my opinion and we have heard your opinion so I guess it is up for interpretation of each person as yore mileage may vary.  I am a give it all she got and you seem to be, I choose to play it safe, ether way its all a good time.

Man I wish I was bad ass.   

1 hour ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

I thought the guy who drove 100 in front of his camp and side hill wheelied across olds was the best!!!!

I think yore overlooking this kids dad.

23 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Again, you are willing to sacrifice your ride every time you leave camp and pretty sure the whole idea in a race is the desire to win so not sure were you pulled that from.

As far as what is a bad ass driver?  Well, I gave my opinion and we have heard your opinion so I guess it is up for interpretation of each person as yore mileage may vary.  I am a give it all she got and you seem to be, I choose to play it safe, ether way its all a good time.

I think we need to settle this, 

bring back the epo

I did a wheelie once :)

Posted (edited)

I do.

Edited by Squatcher

Obviously me!!! :dbart:

I don't even need a motor, or a steering wheel!

<-----------<<

See Avatar for proof!

What do I win?

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Flip-Flop said:

I am.

Just not gonna beat around the bush and explain why.

Anyone with the name Flip-Flop really does not need to explain, LOL.

I am no good. But there’s no way youre going to loose me off your tail unless we are in a straight line and you have 500 more HP than I do.. So what does that say about your skill set..?

Thank you all for your cooperation.   And thank you to those who kept it simple.  👍

Moving to Bench Racing.  

4 hours ago, GlamisGreengo said:

Known to rip a bowl while signing a tune :slap:

I think yore mixing up driving with something else!

As for me, I can sorta keep up.

I'm your huckleberry.

Punisher got nothing on me.

3 hours ago, socaldmax said:

you'll never be on the same page  

6 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

Yet one more indication of my superior driving ability.

Nailed it.

giphy.gif

Following...I love reading all this

#1 trophy definitely goes to SoCal for his repeated success of ruining a thread. I used to be a bad ass buggy driver until I unfortunately had to sell me car. Now I fall in the bad ass sxs driver category! Now SoCal, what do you say we race each other? You in your buggy and me in my rzr. Odds are severely against me since I might catch on fire, break a belt, be under a stop use recall, and my favorite of all, I don’t own an Arctic cat ( the baddest machine ever built on paper)!! What say you? A little skin in the game?

Back in the day, I may have been in Socals buggy.

I discovered his secret weapon.

It's called "High Speed Rust".. :thumbup:

Think if you don't lead rides you must take that badass part out.  Sure can't be a badass getting a line to follow and seeing all the bad spots before you hit them.    If you can lead though the dunes at 60mph 3and4 gear leads you are a badass.  There are a lot of badass drivers out there.  Over the years I have followed and lead a lot of people ,  there are some very skilled drivers out there in the sand.     I know of at least 14 of them.   

We all know who the true BadASS is... @John@Outfront Mtrsprts, but he won't come on here and say he is!

He doesn't need to. It's just common knowledge like the sun rises in the East and sets in the West!

There I said it...

:dbart:

25 minutes ago, dbart said:

We all know who the true BadASS is... @John@Outfront Mtrsprts, but he won't come on here and say he is!

He doesn't need to. It's just common knowledge like the sun rises in the East and sets in the West!

There I said it...

:dbart:

Thank You😅

1 hour ago, Squatcher said:

Think if you don't lead rides you must take that badass part out.  Sure can't be a badass getting a line to follow and seeing all the bad spots before you hit them.    If you can lead though the dunes at 60mph 3and4 gear leads you are a badass.  There are a lot of badass drivers out there.  Over the years I have followed and lead a lot of people ,  there are some very skilled drivers out there in the sand.     I know of at least 14 of them.   

I agree with that 100%.

I am not one of them. I just do my best to keep up!