Sign in to follow this  
donparscale

From Classifieds - **SOLD** AZ LOCAL TRUCK SINCE NEW, 7.3 DIESEL 1 TON DUALLY, 120K MILES, 4X4, CREW CAB, TOW PACKAGE, CHIP AND MORE.

Posted (edited)

AZ LOCAL TRUCK SINCE NEW, 7.3 DIESEL 1 TON DUALLY, 120K MILES, 4X4, CREW CAB, TOW PACKAGE, CHIP AND MORE.

2001 FORD F350 1 TON DUALLY, LARIAT WITH LEATHER INTERIOR, CREW CAB, 4WD, BUILT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE , 7.3L POWER STROKE TURBO DIESEL ABS, LONG BED, TUBE GRILL, AIR CONDITIONING, CRUISE CONTROL, TILT WHEEL, POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, POWER MIRRORS, TINTED WINDOWS, GAUGE PANEL WITH TURBO BOOST, TRANSMISSION OIL TEMP, EGR TEMP, ALARM SYSTEM, RUNNING BOARDS, SUPER TRAILER HITCH, BED LINER, TORSION BAR TAIL GATE LIFT, FIBERGLASS BED COVER, WEATHER TECH STONE AND BUG DEFLECTOR HOOD SHIELD, RANCHO ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS, TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER .

ENGINE HAS K & N FRESH AIR INTAKE, TWO STAGE CHIP, BIGGER INJECTORS, FOUR INCH STAINLESS EXHAUST, AFTER MARKET TURBO DOWN TUBE, JAKE BRAKE, AIR BAGS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TOW, MINUS HITCH, BUILT TRANSMISSION WITH BILLET TORQUE CONVERTER, BIGGER FINNED TRANSMISSION OIL PAN AND BIGGER FINNED REAR END COVER WITH DIP STICK 

Don 520-745-2281

$19,500.

Edited by donparscale

Here is the vin number and Jake brake switch. DON~~~ 

2001_Ford_truck_pictures_013.JPG

Ford_truck_door_003.JPG

Looks good Don! I need to pull the trigger soon, might be giving you a call :cheers:

SOLD DON~~~

I was too slow! Congrats on the sale :hozay:

On 8/23/2019 at 2:28 PM, HozayKwarvo said:

I was too slow! Congrats on the sale :hozay:

I had people calling while he was here with the money. Maybe I sold it too cheap. DON~~~

13 hours ago, donparscale said:

I had people calling while he was here with the money. Maybe I sold it too cheap. DON~~~

The older used diesel market is insane right now.

49 minutes ago, MWB said:

Hhmmmmm........i NEVER drive my 01

4 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Hhmmmmm........i NEVER drive my 01

4 years ago I was ready to sell my 01 dodge for 10K I thought that was a fare deal and about what they were going for, I had got it in 2005 for 18K.  Decided against selling it at the last moment. Put another 20K miles on it and sold it last month for 14K. 

1 hour ago, MWB said:

No kidding, I've been looking for a 1st gen standard cab dodge cummins with a manual. Anything with low miles / clean is HIGH dollar. Mid 20s easy...

I think the Ford 7.3's were the best engine. My brother has a 05 it has a lot of problems. DON~~~

3 hours ago, raspadoo said:

No kidding, I've been looking for a 1st gen standard cab dodge cummins with a manual. Anything with low miles / clean is HIGH dollar. Mid 20s easy...

I have friends with them and they have a lot of clutch problems. DON~~~