Posted (edited)

Im not a believer in ghosts, but some wierd stuff happens in my house. The wierdest being......

when my wife was pregnant with our third kid she was real uncomfortable in bed, she wanted to stretch out so i went downstairs and slept on the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night, and looked towards the stairs, and i saw the figure of a little girl standing at the bottom of our stairs. I got up and walked over assuming it was my daughter, but it disappeared. I told my wife, and we havent spoke of it since (my son was 2 1/2 at the time) fast forward to today.

my sons room is downstairs, so even though he is 5 i still keep a camera in his room. Well around 11 last night i heard him fall out of bed.  Then watched him walk to his door and out heard him get an cup of water and after a little bit back to his room close the door back in bed. 

During dinner, i told him i heard him fall out of bed last night, and he said yah he did and that he went to get water and when he was walking to the kitchen he saw his sister in the kitchen but she looked really little, and must have run away because when he got to the kitchen she was gone! He also said his sister is in his room at night sometimes. 

Now im a little tripped out because he talks in his sleep to his sister alot mostly yelling at her to stop and tells her to get out of his room. 

Edited by sausage450r

i see white peeps 

28 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

i see white peepees 

Why am I not surprised? :hah:

I'm one of those people that felt like way too many folks had stories of experiences for ghosts to not be real to some extent. And then I had my own experience at our cabin up on the Ozarks over a three night period a couple of years ago that cemented my opinion that "ghosts" do indeed exist. I didn't mention what I experienced the first two nights at all and then at breakfast on the third day when my wife told me that she heard and felt the same thing well I'm a firm believer. We both had similar experiences on the third night too so put me in the yes category. 

Same with life from other planets. Just too much evidence otherwise in my opinion. I certainly hope that some of them are smarter than us though.

Posted (edited)

There have only been two other instances in the house, both years ago before kids. We were laying in bed, and i always have a real hard time falling asleep.  We had gotten in bed a few minutes before I was laying on my side with my hand just off the edge of the bed, and i felt a hand grab my hand and squeeze and slightly tug. 

Another night a few weeks later we were in bed watching tv and it was winter and it gets real cold. We had our down comforter on and as we were watching tv all the sudden it started sliding down towards our feet. It moved probably a foot down and stopped. I looked at my wife and she said that i better be effing with her because she doesnt want a haunted house. And thats it. No other wierd stuff

Edited by sausage450r

Yeah, not ghosts. Demons. I’d move. 

Thats too bad cuz I remember you saying you have a cool place up there. 

i must have just been woken up by one right now cause its 1am.  or it might be cause i had major surgery and was stuffed up for 3 days from the narcotics.  my friend said to take a supository.  never did this before but took one "and" 3 laxative pills at the same time.  i think there is now a ghost inside of me. haha! 

they are called spirits!  i do believe in them. the veil between us and them is thin.  interesying!  and crazy!

Yep, believer in both.

My wife lost a close friend to her when we were in high school.

Whenever I am out of town, she says she sees that spirit in the house at night.

I've never had any ghostly experiences, but that doesn't mean that I doubt their existence. I think they do exist, I just haven't seen any personally.

I am not a religious guy, don't believe in an all powerful entity. But I do believe in ghosts. Too many times I have caught glimpses and felt things that had no basis in what is going on around me to think otherwise. Is it energy that we left behind when we passed? Do we have a 'spirit' that lingers? If so, why? 

2 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

I've never had any ghostly experiences, but that doesn't mean that I doubt their existence. I think they do exist, I just haven't seen any personally.

Its hard for me. I read alot of hawkings books and he makes great points, but i still see it as being just as theoretical as creation beliefs

sometimes at night when my wife and I are watching tv, we very clearly hear footsteps down the hallway.  Floor is tile and all windows/doors are shut/locked with house alarm set and very clearly hear something walking down the hall on two legs (meaning it is not one of our dogs).  It has happened about ten times over the last couple of years.  Sometimes the dogs will perk their ears up and growl.

I believe that Angels and Demons exist. "Ghosts" are simply human nature trying explain an experience or encounter that could have been actually caused by unknown factors. 

Image result for ghosts meme

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

I believe that Angels and Demons exist. "Ghosts" are simply human nature trying explain an experience or encounter that could have been actually caused by unknown factors. 

Image result for ghosts meme

I absolutely believe evil exists. I had the realization when i was 18 or 19. I was dating a girl @ uc irvine. Her room mate was from Pakistan, and we all hung out and she was a great girl had a awesome boyfriend here but was upset because she was arranged to be married to a man from saudi arabia. He came to visit and there was a small gathering of friends drinking at the time. He was sitting in a chair not talking to anyone or even looking at anyone, so i walked over and held out my hand and introduced myself. All he did was look at me and then look away. I cannot describe it other than as a dumb 18 year old i recognized there was something different in him and that i could not only see, but feel the hatred in his eyes. I later talked to his future wife and she was really upset and said he hates america and all americans. She didnt want to marry him. I sometimes wonder what happened to her. She was a very beautiful fun girl. I have no doubt in my mind this dood is involved in terror in some way. I’ve never had an experience like that since. This was around december 2000

Edited by sausage450r

12 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Im not a believer in ghosts, but some wierd stuff happens in my house. The wierdest being......

when my wife was pregnant with our third kid she was real uncomfortable in bed, she wanted to stretch out so i went downstairs and slept on the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night, and looked towards the stairs, and i saw the figure of a little girl standing at the bottom of our stairs. I got up and walked over assuming it was my daughter, but it disappeared. I told my wife, and we havent spoke of it since (my son was 2 1/2 at the time) fast forward to today.

my sons room is downstairs, so even though he is 5 i still keep a camera in his room. Well around 11 last night i heard him fall out of bed.  Then watched him walk to his door and out heard him get an cup of water and after a little bit back to his room close the door back in bed. 

During dinner, i told him i heard him fall out of bed last night, and he said yah he did and that he went to get water and when he was walking to the kitchen he saw his sister in the kitchen but she looked really little, and must have run away because when he got to the kitchen she was gone! He also said his sister is in his room at night sometimes. 

Now im a little tripped out because he talks in his sleep to his sister alot mostly yelling at her to stop and tells her to get out of his room. 

Wow, way cool sausage.    I believe in ghosts, had a couple experiences after my grandpa drowned in our pool awhile back.  Not in that house anymore, but I dig a good ghost story. 

Do some research on the land, house and it’s history sausage, maybe something happened there. 

Posted (edited)

Remind me to never come over for a sleepover... 😂

I've definitely had some experiences that I would call "ghosts". I remember one time I was driving home late at night in some pea soup fog. Was driving pretty slow, saw a woman looking figure in front of me in tattered clothes, blinked and she(he, it, ze?) disappeared. I locked my doors and got the f out of there.

Edited by xtracrispy

So here is our story. We moved into our house in 2011. It was built in 2006, but sat empty as the housing market burst at that time. It was for sale a few times but did not sell as it was over priced. All we knew was that the couple that built the house filed for divorced before it was finished and neither could occupy according to divorce paperwork. About 3 weeks after moving in my wife was home alone and said she thought someone was in the house, she called my name a few times to see if it was me, she swore that someone was coming toward her. Terrified ..  she grabbed the shotgun from the safe and did a full sweep of the house. She never saw anyone but still felt as if there was someone in there, so she went up to the grocery store till I got home. I checked the house top to bottom and did not see any sign of someone ever being in there. A few weeks after we installed an alarm and cameras. We live in a rural area where the neighbors are a few hundred feet away. We share a well with our neighbor to the west of us. Nice lady, we spoke often but never really personal stuff. She lived there with her adult daughter, the daughter's boyfriend and their kids. So as the years went on the wife and I would often be watching tv and both look at each other and say did you hear that or see that as we would see shadows or hear noises. Our cameras would pick up alot of movement at night and some people would say it was an orb, others would say it was a bug or dust but you could clearly see a glowing or reflecting object moving around the room on the camera. We looked into the history of the house, but we were the first to occupy, so there was no history. About 5 years in we were talking with the neighbors adult daughter and she disclosed to us that her dad was friends with the people we bought the house from and he was helping build the house. And one day he was working on the house and never came home ? The wife went over to see what he was doing and she found him in the basement with a self inflicted gun shot to the head. Could this be our mystery ghost ? The kids rooms are in the basement and my kids would always ask why I would spy on them ? I was like what, and they would say we hear you or know when you are watching us ! spooky, because I never go down stairs unless I have too. Then we come to find out the gentleman and I share the same name, even more spooky. So because it works in all the movies, we decided to have a little ceremony and ask the gentleman to leave and go be with his family and that they miss him and so on.......... it has been 5 years or so and we have not had any more mysterious sightings or sounds. But coincidentally, the neighbors moved a few months later ? The new owners do not live there, they only visit a few times a year and I have yet to ask if they have experienced any weirdness.

cortni and i downloaded an app called ghost detector after a customer came into boardmanville and was messing with it.  i dont know if the thing really works or not, but some interesting results popped up that made us think theres something to it.  chuck still hangs out at boardmanville.  had some strange things happen while out there like the restroom door getting locked (its a keyed deadbolt both sides), every breaker in the breaker box tripped when his ashes were moved out to treat the logs of the building, along with some other little things moving etc.

Nope, nope, nope.  Burn it to the ground and move.

I have never seen ghosts...but I believe in them.  I don't go looking for them and they don't go looking for me.

The house a couple doors down has strange stuff happen in it.  Once I found out, I won't go in it.  Doors open, drawers, cabinets.  Once all the chairs pulled out front the table.  Nope!

My ex wife use to work in a dental office in El Cajon that had strange stuff happen.  Come to find out, they built the strip mall on an old cemetery and didn't exhume the bodies, just the headstones.

The house I grew up in was owned by a lady who slit her wrists and died in the bathtub. I was actually born in that bathtub. Maybe that’s why I always leave doors, drawers and cabinets open. I also don’t push my chair in either. 

And the weirdest thing would happen in that house. I would put clothes in this one basket and the next day they would appear in the drawer all clean. I moved out and it hasn’t happened since. Must have been the house...

2 hours ago, B0NES said:

The house I grew up in was owned by a lady who slit her wrists and died in the bathtub. I was actually born in that bathtub. Maybe that’s why I always leave doors, drawers and cabinets open. I also don’t push my chair in either. 

And the weirdest thing would happen in that house. I would put clothes in this one basket and the next day they would appear in the drawer all clean. I moved out and it hasn’t happened since. Must have been the house...

Don't ever get within 100 yards of me.

11 minutes ago, Mac said:

Don't ever get within 100 yards of me.

Haha oh Mac, I thought we were going to ride together this season? 

Oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️

9 minutes ago, B0NES said:

Haha oh Mac, I thought we were going to ride together this season? 

Oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️

Negative....ghost rider.... :lol:

Just kidding man.  Any time.