dbart

How was your long weekend..if you had one?

Friday left work early to got Alice in Chains at 5 Point Theater. Was awesome. My wife got us tickets for my birthday back in March. My favorite band and never got to see them with Layne. William DuVall did not disappoint though.

They rocked and my wife, who only knew about 4 songs said they were great and wants to see them again. :headbang:

Saturday, hung out at my parents in the morning to do some stuff around their house, Saturday evening was at the Gaslamp in Long Beach to see Deadman's Party (Oingo Boing Tribute). Before them was an all girl Queen tribute band called the Killer Queens. They were really good, We'd go see them again.

Sunday had about 30 people over for pool/Bbq

Monday just a few friends over for pool/leftovers

Weird I feel so tired today! :kenk: 

:lmao:

Friday AM drove up to San Jose for Ice Hockey games, came home Sunday night, BBQ at Parents house on Monday.

Good weekend.

Side Note: Having been in Silicon Valley this weekend....it's a GHOST TOWN. So many brand new empty buildings....crazy.

Silicone valley huh?  Is that the area between enhanced bewbs?  LOL.

:jugs::twins::okiedokie:

Box Lacrosse Games on Friday

Saturday & Sunday hung with the kids / Oldest back to School back East

Sunday put winch in box trailer and prepped stuff for season (It was HOT out)

Monday: finished up some wiring and buggy stuff...…. Need another week solid of getting stuff ready for Glamis...…..

Great Family time with the Kidos!

Packed my garage and house to get ready to move...……...it was crazy hot

Drank all the drinks, shot all the shots, ate all the eats.  Wash, rinse repeat over 4 days.  Peas . . .

44 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Packed my garage and house to get ready to move...……...it was crazy hot

Where are you Going to??? I liked the set up in Canyon Lake!!!

good luck w the move!

:poule:

17 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

Where are you Going to??? I liked the set up in Canyon Lake!!!

good luck w the move!

:poule:

Staying in Canyon Lake, downsizing house and moving onto the water.  Downsizing garage isn't easy, three trips to the dump.

Started the weekend early on Wednesday with the rent of a 26" U-Haul, and loaded every inch till Friday Night, convoyed  all night, and arrived to the new home in Happy Jack AZ. Saturday morning, unloaded, came back Sunday to start cleaning the old place in CA.  Started cleaning and making the next load this Thursday.  I have to say is was the longest, wore out, happiest labor day weekend I ever had sober.

Enjoyed the Ice Cold Delicious Beverage of choice! HOT summer Texas heat. Lost my AISS on the golf course. Peace

Mixed. Went camping up in Big Bear and ran John Bull. Then saw the unibody on my Jeep was cracking, so now I’m finally plating front of the chassis (yeah yeah, should’ve done it sooner). 

I hand waxed my entire truck in a vacuuming bay at a car wash in 100 degree heat, with turtle wax.  Then I went home and hand trimmed bushes for my wife.  The next morning my back was sore and I made the wrong move and my lower back sprained, so it messed up the Sunday/Monday offroading trip I was planning.

Oh well, there's always this coming weekend.

Had Great plans this weekend...……..then the wife got appendicitis....had surgery....made it thru....barely....Thank God she's still here.....I'll take her over a weekend anytime.....Hug the ones you love....Life can change in a second.

On 9/3/2019 at 8:09 AM, CRUSTY said:

Friday AM drove up to San Jose for Ice Hockey games

Far out, I work in Palo Alto (~20 min without traffic, aka never in reality) from SJ.  I'm a big hockey fan and was at both Sharks Game 7s this last post-season. 

-TJ

16 hours ago, realbadlarry said:

Had Great plans this weekend...……..then the wife got appendicitis....had surgery....made it thru....barely....Thank God she's still here.....I'll take her over a weekend anytime.....Hug the ones you love....Life can change in a second.

Damn Larry, she'll do anything to try and get away from you. 😀

Hope she's doing well. Take care bud. 

Yep, she's getting desperate at this point....I keep finding empty antifreeze bottles in the trash, but nothing is leaking??? She makes a great "special" tea for me.

Went up north camping.

20190831_121304.jpg

20190831_121245.jpg

This looks nice where is it?

14 minutes ago, bgchlln said:

This looks nice where is it?

Off the 260 and 87