PoppaWillie

NRA Declared a "domestic terrorist organization"

It seems San Francisco has taken another step to preventing gun ownership by declaring the NRA is a "domestic terrorist organization"

" San Francisco's Board of Supervisors has passed a resolution designating the National Rifle Association (NRA) a "domestic terrorist organization" following the shooting in Gilroy, Calif., where four people including a gunman were killed. "

Story here

Wow... don't even know what to say about that except maybe this goes with the sidewalk 💩

I declare the democrat party to be a terrorist organization.  Wow, I feel better already.  Both declarations do exactly the same thing.  (Do we not have a poo emoji?)

Did the San Francisco Board just ASSUME the NRA's Organization type or lifestyle choice?

How hypocritical and ignorant of them on how the NRA views themselves...

3 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

Did the San Francisco Board just ASSUME the NRA's Organization type or lifestyle choice?

Given the terms "Justice Involved Person" or "Returning Resident" that SF has decided on that they didn't follow the same movement to not hurt anyone's feelings.  Maybe something like "2nd Amendment Involved"! 🤣  I am sure someone here can come up with a better "politically correct" term!!

LMAO...what a F'in joke this country is becoming...It wont be long now...It amazes me the idiots that are elected into positions of running a city .or..a state .......When will enough be enough and the "real" take this country back to were it once was.....

I actually laugh out loud anymore when SF does these stupid things...……….do they really think they are doing something to make their city better.  I am sure they spent a day on debating this and wasting tax payers money over this...…………….

They continue to show the rest of the country how messed up they are and how out of touch they are with the rest of the state and country.

5 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

86A8D735-A86F-4E3B-B0ED-D2B4828B42FA.thumb.png.ff2551cbffcb56fa2b7f9715d50fd557.png