Sign in to follow this  
onanysunday

Quickjack at Costco

https://www.costco.com/QuickJack-5%2C000-LB-Capacity-Portable-Car-Lift-.product.100460313.html

Link here for $899 https://www.quickjack.com/costco.html  First link says sale expires 9/23 but not sure about the additional $100. Tempting.

They have had them in my local Costco not too long ago, but not right now. I thought that was awful expensive for saving not a lot of time.

I wouldn’t get under that load

I have a electric/hydraulic lift in my shop and it is the BEST tool I've bought in years. Only rated for 4k lbs and struggles to lift my prerunner. It sits about 6" at the lowest and will lift 48". It has built in locks for safety.

20190906_164907.jpg

20190511_130338.jpg

1 hour ago, mike dee said:

I wouldn’t get under that load

Says 5000 lb rating. Throw some jackstands under it for extra safety? I drive my cars up on those stupid ramps that try slide around. Done it many times and it is a PITA.  Put a new water pump on my wifes Audi not long ago and one of these would have been worth it. My problem is also storing the damn thing. Looks like it would lean against the wall pretty well.

If you click the first link in the first post and then scroll down there are 660 reviews. 4.5 out of 5.

3 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

I have a electric/hydraulic lift in my shop and it is the BEST tool I've bought in years. Only rated for 4k lbs and struggles to lift my prerunner. It sits about 6" at the lowest and will lift 48". It has built in locks for safety.

20190906_164907.jpg

20190511_130338.jpg

I miss that thing some days

1 hour ago, punkur67 said:

I miss that thing some days

You never should have sold it to me! But I'm glad you did. I use it on almost every car I prep. Still need to rebuild that one cylinder and have the repair kit on the shelf, just haven't made the time for it yet.

So much want.  The cool thing is you can hang 'em on your wall when they're not in use so they don't take up much space.  I've wanted to upgrade my poor man's lift for a long time:

lift.jpg.ebea7ec1b27e4ef02c2785385e3aef0b.jpg

-TJ