sdyme1995

WTB 2008+ Rhino

Looking for a nice built 4 seat Rhino. Something that is a 08+ Fi. Long travel, 4 seat cage, etc. Not looking for something that's clapped out. This is for the wife to cruise around up in the Sierra's. I will be in a lot of trouble if she breaks down 40 miles from camp. 

I know they aren't the hot thing anymore so someone has to have one not getting used much anymore.

1 hour ago, Ocotillo Boy said:

He’s looking for 2008+ 700’s with fuel injection. The elevation in the sierras will keep his wife from strangling him trying to cold start the carb models. 

Also to the original post. A stock travel with good aftermarket king or fox shocks will be even more reliable for your wife so she doesn’t bust a rear long travel axle (very common) you can always drive back to camp in front wheel drive with tales of how you mguyver’d your rhino 

just a thought 

2 hours ago, Intro2Rhino said:

He’s looking for 2008+ 700’s with fuel injection. The elevation in the sierras will keep his wife from strangling him trying to cold start the carb models. 

Also to the original post. A stock travel with good aftermarket king or fox shocks will be even more reliable for your wife so she doesn’t bust a rear long travel axle (very common) you can always drive back to camp in front wheel drive with tales of how you mguyver’d your rhino 

just a thought 

She currently runs around in my dad's.  He hasn't had any issues with the axels so far. We have a trip coming up Thanksgiving week and the grandparents are going too so seats are full. 

IMG_20190907_164822644.jpg

Have you considered the Teryx?  Bigger motor, more HP etc. than the Rhino in a similar price range.  I'm selling a super nice one, but it's only a 2-seat and would need converted to 4-seat: 

-TJ

My Teryx was solid

I have one and love it! 2008, Twisted Labs long travel, Full Potential Offroad cage, bead lock wheels, Twisted stitch seats, LED lights, Folding whip mount, Dynatek CDI, Larger radiator, New King shocks on front, the rear shocks are Twisted Labs own. Its not a trailer queen but it's taken care of. Has about 2400 miles on it.

It's a 4 seater but took the rear seat out...it just stays in my garage.

Not sure I'm ready to part with it yet though.

Hit me up in a month as I am about to put a used Tatum Pre-Runner into my backyard (Cost wise that is) :lmao: 

:bag:

13735985_1767914433421590_1725913534_n.jpg

5 hours ago, tjZ06 said:

Have you considered the Teryx?  Bigger motor, more HP etc. than the Rhino in a similar price range.  I'm selling a super nice one, but it's only a 2-seat and would need converted to 4-seat: 

-TJ

I looked at yours Tj and it is really nice. Problem is still being able to find 4 seat cage kits for these.  Also not sure what the overall length is, right now the Rhino just barely fits in our Toyhauler.

47 minutes ago, sdyme1995 said:

I looked at yours Tj and it is really nice. Problem is still being able to find 4 seat cage kits for these.  Also not sure what the overall length is, right now the Rhino just barely fits in our Toyhauler.

Yeah, I hear ya.  I have no idea if you can still buy a new 4-seat cage for one.  I can pull measurements for you as-is though on Fri.  

-TJ

Not mine. May have sold. I buy them all the time. And from what I remember this one fit all you’re criteria 

OK, Yeah I seen that one and was going to contact the poster, but looks like it has sold unfortunately. I clicked all the right boxes. 

Thanks for posting it up though

Well, found a clean 2008. Seems to be done with all nice stuff for the time it was built. 

IMG_20190929_172437871.jpg

IMG_20190929_172423293.jpg

CONGRATS!!! That looks AWESOME. I miss our Rhino / made soo well and fun to mess around in. How much did that go for?

:poule:

$7500, on the high side for Rhinos. But it is very well built and extremely clean. Some of these have been clapped out and ran into the dirt over the years.

Aaah, hope you enjoy it, I sure did. Built this years ago then sold it to my brother in law. Solid  sxs

Congrats, that was a fair price for LT and Well Taken care of Rhino 700. Years of cheap fun right there....

Definitely a fair price. Pennies on the dollar for what it was originally built for. 

These work great for us doing high Sierra slow speed cruising. We are going less and less to the dunes. Exploring old mines and gold towns.  1st real trip will be T-Day week Hopi g for a little snow to play in.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:01 PM, sdyme1995 said:

Definitely a fair price. Pennies on the dollar for what it was originally built for. 

These work great for us doing high Sierra slow speed cruising. We are going less and less to the dunes. Exploring old mines and gold towns.  1st real trip will be T-Day week Hopi g for a little snow to play in.

That's why I love mine!

Does everything the RZR, Can Am, etc...do but just slower! LOL

I will upgrade one of these years..in the mean time, I decided last season not to dune it