Sign in to follow this  
donparscale

Gas Tax

It baffled me when visiting Hawaii that gas there is not much different than in California, I think it was even a hair cheaper. They need gas taken over. We produce gas, yet we pay so much in taxes it’s expensive. 

4 hours ago, xtracrispy said:

It baffled me when visiting Hawaii that gas there is not much different than in California, I think it was even a hair cheaper. They need gas taken over. We produce gas, yet we pay so much in taxes it’s expensive.  Rip off

DON~~~

And diesel is even higher ...

I'm happy that Arizona is on the low end.  OMG California is unreal/obnoxious.  Can someone delete that post that said I was passionate about moving to Brawley?

Edited by Phoenix7

When going to the dunes from AZ always fill up in AZ before crossing the boarder. DON~~~

1 hour ago, donparscale said:

When going to the dunes from AZ always fill up in AZ before crossing the boarder. DON~~~

Every time I am in AZ, I do the same thing before coming home...…….Less gas tax and better roads in Az

6 hours ago, Cookie said:

Every time I am in AZ, I do the same thing before coming home...…….Less gas tax and better roads in Az

And when you are in CA get your gas as far away from the ocean as you can. The closer to the ocean the higher the gas. DON~~~

2 hours ago, donparscale said:

And when you are in CA get your gas as far away from the ocean as you can. The closer to the ocean the higher the gas. DON~~~

Not always. Few spots its over 50 cent cheaper than the hood. Was 20 miles inland yesterday and it was $3.89. $3.25 few miles from beach.