Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
matt86m

St. Thomas USVI

Recommended Posts

Tell me where to eat and what to do!

Family trip in January 2020.

Have a buddy that owns and operates a 44' catamaran there. Have him booked for a day cruise/snorkel/fishing/drinking.

Need some hole in the wall places to eat. I want to go where the locals go!

Places to see. First time there for the wife and I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St John is a very close neighboring island, right off of St Thomas. There is a ferry that runs back and forth several times a day that leaves from Redhook  on St Thomas. Beautiful place that's much smaller and really has that island feel.  For beaches Trunk bay about as good as it gets, have fun and enjoy that good life. 

stock-trunk-bay-st-john-virgin-island-416x416.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, matt86m said:

Tell me where to eat and what to do!

Family trip in January 2020.

Have a buddy that owns and operates a 44' catamaran there. Have him booked for a day cruise/snorkel/fishing/drinking.

Need some hole in the wall places to eat. I want to go where the locals go!

Places to see. First time there for the wife and I.

Send me your buddys name

 

We are taking the whole family on disney cruise in 3 weeks with a port day  at St Thomas

Edited by GRANT@FUNCO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, GRANT@FUNCO said:

Send me your buddys name

 

We are taking the whole family on disney cruise in 3 weeks with a port day  at St Thomas

 I'm family, aren't I...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brother from another mother don't count

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GRANT@FUNCO said:

Send me your buddys name

 

We are taking the whole family on disney cruise in 3 weeks with a port day  at St Thomas

Call him soon! He is already booked up for months ahead. He is in Grenada right now due to hurricane season.

I think he goes back to St. Thomas in October.

http://www.altitudeadjustmentcruises.com/

Capt. Brian

Tell him Matt Cahn sent ya

Edited by matt86m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, matt86m said:

Call him soon! He is already booked up for months ahead. He is in Grenada right now due to hurricane season.

I think he goes back to St. Thomas in October.

http://www.altitudeadjustmentcruises.com/

Capt. Brian

Tell him Matt Cahn sent ya

On it    THANKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post
Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...