Sign in to follow this  
mike dee

Looking for Member

Looking for GD member that is a Chevy salesman.  Can’t remember his board name but I think he worked for Selman Chevy in Orange, CA.  I’m in the hunt for a new truck, so if anyone can knows please let me know .  Thanks

His name is Nolan...  IDK what his board name is and he is currently at chevy in Irvine.  

Internet Sales Manager @  Simpson Chevrolet

Edited by Sand Diva

Get me one too PLEASE ! ! !

22 minutes ago, Sand Diva said:

Get me one too PLEASE ! ! !

Lol..... of course why not?

just called, he no worky their no more.  I’ll PM him. Thanks yall

Yes, Nolan. Selman chev has been sending a lot of biz our way lately too. It hasn't been Nolan tho.

He hasn’t logged on here in a year.  I called Simpson and Selman, they both said he’s long gone. Found an email for him in a prior thread.  We will see

do your research and find out what you will pay.   I do that then I just start calling Sales managers.  I have bought my last 5 trucks this way.  If I don't like what they say I call another dealer.  I wait till the end of the month.  only a hour in the dealership and gone.  even with trade ins.  Last Ram I got 14k off sticker and i was ok with that.   To let everyone know dealers make a lot per truck. Take invoice and with all the co op advertizing, dealer holdback and sales incentives most are making 6 grand if they sell you a truck at invoice.  I keep it simple 500 to 1000 off invoice and all incentives and you are doing good.  dealership overhead is huge and everyone needs to pay the bills. 

Jason at Selman is my go to for Chevy trucks. No BS bought last 2 from him. Tell him the Contractor Nick Paus sent you.