Stugots

SSSS Saturday meet up!!!

Just because we will not have a booth this year is no reason not to have a meet up.

How about 12:00  in the courtyard outside were the GD.COM booth was. Be nice to have some ICDB with  members before the season kicks off. 

Samplr, sandtrap, my self and I am sure we will grab a few others by noon should be there

Chime in if you are interested to meet up.

See ya at the show!!!

Screenshot_2019-09-10 Ungerboeck.png

If I can get Saturday off I will be there!

We will be there

Ice Cold Delicious Beverage in hand

:cheers:

Sounds like a good time...….I hope/plan to be knee deep in tuna blood at noon on Saturday. Therefore, count me out!

We will be there around that time on Saturday.

Sadly, I'll be in Sandy Eggo that time of day..

Pretty sure I'll be there...I may have to work now though.

Would be good to see you crazy people and have a beer!

:dbart:

Edited by dbart

Is there a lot of SxS technology and information there, or is this mostly for sand cars and sand rails?

1 minute ago, Phoenix7 said:

Is there a lot of SxS technology and information there, or is this mostly for sand cars and sand rails?

Yes on the sxs info. If you didnt get every question answered or part found then you didnt make it thru the whole place and need to go back the next day.

4 minutes ago, Grease Monkey said:

Yes on the sxs info. If you didnt get every question answered or part found then you didnt make it thru the whole place and need to go back the next day.

Thanks for the info.  I'll study their website and see if I can make it.

Cortni and I will be there with a booth for boardmanville. 

Can't wait to see Y'all...

I’ll be there. Ill wear a shirt that says “bones” on it 😎

On 9/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, Grease Monkey said:

This year definitely takes the cake for the side x side super show.

Best part of the show today was a Tatum Sand Truck with an actual tail gate that you could sit on and drink a cold one!  :hethan:

24 minutes ago, Flip-Flop said:

Best part of the show today was a Tatum Sand Truck with an actual tail gate that you could sit on and drink a cold one!  :hethan:

Saw it today too, belongs to Jeff Pont. Nice truck but not impressed with the fit and finish.

See Y'al there

Let's get this party started

Going to head out early mama wants to get her  hustle on at the swap meet first.

We'll be there!

18 hours ago, Flip-Flop said:

:wwp:

It was Great seeing everyone

8 hours ago, SandTrap said:

It was Great seeing everyone

IT WAS!!!  Got to see some peeps that I haven't seen in YEARS!!! FUN TIMES for sure! Had a blast walking around seeing the builds and wishing I had lots of $$$$ to buy a fleet and outfit an army of buddies and live in Glamis!

Favorite parts of the day was  to hang out at the Boardmanville Bar and see Kevin and QG & Skywonder! (Tres 70 Regatta @ Boardmanville 2020 gets my vote ) Great Peeps 4 sure.....Tailgaiting with Stugots, matt86, sampler audi & maria in the back of the truck bed with icey cold rolling rocks and solving a lot of world issues was another hilight! :lol:    Also got to see pennywise and mindy….sat in the SCU for about 15 minutes making engine noises wishing I could roll that baby out of MY trailer!!!!  Finally Got to have a kick azz Mexican dinner with Trapster and crew then headed home with Sampler and reviewed the days plan to get him into a SXS with a few aftermarket accessories.

Tim at SDR is a Rock Star! His attention to detail is AWESOME....his cages and LT kits are beautiful and some plans are in the mix to get Sampler rolling on 4wheels and a steering wheel asap! The willingness he has to talk someone thru a big decision and not forget what glamis / offroading is about really hit a home run !

Only SSSS purchase was my boardmanville T shirt & a frosty cold dos equis !

Can't wait for the season to get rolling and some dune time in with the family and friends. See you in the sand!

:poule:

PS: Best Car in the SSSS IMHO / Alex, you are going to regret selling this car!!! Its a BEAUTY! SCU R4 ! :scared:

41063F8B-9A58-4534-B744-05CDA1074A7F.jpeg

72AADCB6-E755-4829-9B8B-ABC888147BE5.jpeg

BA177708-DE26-4C90-A3FD-00D5A1FBF484.jpeg

Edited by POULE43

Yes It was a fantastic day that went by way to fast. Between meeting up with familiar faces  and SXS comparing  we did not even get to do the slow stroll threw the whole show.  Great day hanging out with everybody going to be a great season!!

It was great talking shop with Pennywise and his wife great folks.

Now I really need to step up my engine swap, time is a ticking!!!

41063F8B-9A58-4534-B744-05CDA1074A7F.jpeg.c4e8eeda4bd4b8f40d94242dde4f28e6.jpeg

Good seeing a bunch of people, had fun...bought a pass.  Had a big surprise having Yarder, Monkey and Big E drive out to hang with us.