matto822

Sand Car Suspension Tuning

18 minutes ago, evantwheeler said:

What if my car has Fox shocks?  Assuming I would need to track down the Fox guys and not the King guys?  I’m very happy with the way my car handles, but I know it can always be improved with little tweaks.

King will not tune your Fox shocks. I've heard that Fox does a similar free tuning thing but it's in Plaster City and I'm not sure what day. 

8 hours ago, matto822 said:

Here are some photos

BFD.jpg

BFD 2.jpg

BFD 3.jpg

That car's geometry is dope. I'm thinking 35" tires? If it's LSX powered, that will be a ROCKET in Glamis. Nice 2 seat, short wheel base. .. 

.. Just take my advice.. Wear a helmet,.. and wrist straps.. snug yourself in tight.

.... I can cart-wheel it for you if needed :rotf:

Best,

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

12 hours ago, matto822 said:

Here are some photos

BFD.jpg

BFD 2.jpg

BFD 3.jpg

Bitchen car. I remember seeing that car for sale . Hope you find somebody to get it all dialed in for you.

Yes I remember seeing this one for sale also. That is one sick ride! Congrats on the new car and good luck on getting it tuned.

Thanks guys, Just spoke with Alltech and Wayne seems awesome looks like I might be going with him to do 2 days of full suspension tuning in Glamis.

Nice car. :igar:

I love my mid engine.

8 hours ago, matto822 said:

Thanks guys, Just spoke with Alltech and Wayne seems awesome looks like I might be going with him to do 2 days of full suspension tuning in Glamis.

Why 2 days?  With one car only, one day is more than enough.  He may suggest taking the internal bypasses apart up front to drill some additional holes and that would require work in the shop, so maybe that is why?

2 hours ago, evantwheeler said:

Why 2 days?  With one car only, one day is more than enough.  He may suggest taking the internal bypasses apart up front to drill some additional holes and that would require work in the shop, so maybe that is why?

Bruh, if I was tuning the suspension on that fly ass ride, it would be 4 days minimum to make sure 100% it's dialed in, hold my beer 😆

20 hours ago, evantwheeler said:

What if my car has Fox shocks?  Assuming I would need to track down the Fox guys and not the King guys?  I’m very happy with the way my car handles, but I know it can always be improved with little tweaks.

They also do it. It's free and they do it in Placer City and one other location 3rd week of every month

We have very similar buggy's.  They are rocket ships and they handle awesome, but I've never got the ride quite as good as I think it could be.  I wish mine had the bypasses.

buggy.thumb.jpg.b0c05f286072f621ee58ec3067f75a31.jpg

10 hours ago, Squatcher said:

They also do it. It's free and they do it in Placer City and one other location 3rd week of every month

They are fun. Ya I only have bypass in rear so we will see how it does. I do have 2.5 on the front so that should help. Nice ride btw. I am relocating my radiator to where u have it right now because it's to close to the gas tank and to covered up and getting to hot. Looking forward to the season!

14 hours ago, evantwheeler said:

Yeah he says first day he can get it 80% there and 2nd day would be fine tuning. He brings everything in his giant race trailer has lathe's , mill , car hoist said he has it all and I have been recommended him by quite a few people. Hope we can dial it in.