donparscale

Craigslist

I post all the time on craigslist and have never had a problem until this time. I am selling my trailer which is also for sale on here. The first time  I posted in Tucson and it stayed on for one day so I added it to Phoenix and it was removed. I changed a few thing and posted it again and it was removed immediately. I post in Tucson and Phoenix all the time and have never had this happen. So after reading the rules I waited 48 hours and posted it again in just Tuscon today and it was removed immediately. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Here is the ad. DON~~~

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6977914181?action=display&go=display

Are you also using RV trader ?  It is by far the best to sell a RV in.

sorry.. it had been removed

You have done pissed someone off selling the same trailer, and they are reporting you. Or you have some verbiage in there that can be taken as offensive.

Someone is probably flagging your ad

When I first tried selling my truck it got removed a few times, i took out about 2/3rds of the extensive write-up, and it went through.. you have a lot of write up in there..

1 minute ago, RK Racing said:

Are you also using RV trader ?  It is by far the best to sell a RV in.

No, I have it in here, race desert (which I have had more replies) KSL in Utah and a few other places. I will try the RV trader next. Thanks DON~~~

5 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Someone is probably flagging your ad

It happened too fast it never made it on line. DON~~~

3 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

When I first tried selling my truck it got removed a few times, i took out about 2/3rds of the extensive write-up, and it went through.. you have a lot of write up in there..

You might be right but it never says how big the ad can be. DON~~~

Did you post under M4T?

3 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Bingo, I tried it and it worked. Thanks DON~~~

https://tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/d/tucson-39ft-triple-axle-trailer-fully/6978133237.html

3 hours ago, donparscale said:

That's a tidy trailer.

14 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

That's a tidy trailer.

It is listed here also. DON~~~

I may have someone interested. Can you give me the height of the door opening, and the carrying capacity in the garage. The Boss is looking for a hauler for a a 69 Landcruiser

12 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

I may have someone interested. Can you give me the height of the door opening, and the carrying capacity in the garage. The Boss is looking for a hauler for a a 69 Landcruiser

6 foot 72 inches. high. Weight is no problem but the width might be a problem as the tool boxes on one side and the cabinets on the other. The sand rail tires go under the tool boxes and the side by side is skinny. DON~~~