Jump to content
Big Mikey

#GlamisMikey Fall Colors Rally in Utah

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

#GlamisMikey in Utah... Beautiful Fall Colors Rally, in this adventure I went to Maryvale Utah I've never been on a flawless trip before, I meet so many people that I can't wait to go back. Moab is my next mission, anyone has any information for me would be appreciated. I thought KOA the have all the right stuff, be sure to see the whole video there are the things all thru it that you would want to miss!

https://youtu.be/Cd0yUhHXJFQ

Fall Colors Rally Utah part 1.mp4_20191008_134336.946.jpg

Edited by Big Mikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry there no preview ... notified moderator with NO LUCK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool video.

I noticed your front camera had some kind of handle with what seems to look like a wing attached and swivels. 

Do you have that handle so you can reach and swivel the handle towards what you want to record?

Wing let's it point straight forward when driving because of the wind?

I like how you carry a stick to clean the camera while driving.

How is the Can Am compared to the RZR you had?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing 

 

Very cool trip 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sinverguenza said:

Cool video.

I noticed your front camera had some kind of handle with what seems to look like a wing attached and swivels. 

Do you have that handle so you can reach and swivel the handle towards what you want to record?

Wing let's it point straight forward when driving because of the wind?

I like how you carry a stick to clean the camera while driving.

How is the Can Am compared to the RZR you had?

I'ts called a vectra mount had a wing the when the air passes over it, it steers the camera in the direction of the action , FYI, the sick is the most important 😎 if you don't clean the lenses, crap videos 

Vectra mount  .jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mikey,

Thanks so much for creating a fantastic video of a beautiful OHV destination.

I never, ever would have known about this location without your video.  Now it's on my MUST VISIT list.  I mean who can ignore that countryside, that scenery.  It's amazing!!

I hope you have a great dunes season!

Regards,

Richard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

Hi Mikey,

Thanks so much for creating a fantastic video of a beautiful OHV destination.

I never, ever would have known about this location without your video.  Now it's on my MUST VISIT list.  I mean who can ignore that countryside, that scenery.  It's amazing!!

I hope you have a great dunes season!

Regards,

Richard

 

There are over 2200 mi of groomed trails up there, through beautiful forests, mountains and streams, rivers, lakes, meadows. It's just gorgeous up there, and you can drive your UTV right through town to go get gas or a huge ice cream cone! I went up there with donparscale a few yrs back and it was a blast. You could spend all summer up there exploring UT (Bryce Cyn, Moab and other great places are up there too) and not see it all in 5 yrs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another awesome video Mikey!

I love em!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since you asked,How is the Can Am compared to the RZR you had?

Sinverguenza,   I hesitate to liberate it will piss people off!  But since you asked...

there isn't a comparison, in the 11 years I had the 3 rzr's . I can tell you that Polaris is a shit company never ever fixed any thing, they are Bean counters  they only repair it!! (Till The Warrenty Runs Out!) I spent $thousands!! to fix things that Polaris should of recalled!! ( on all 3 Rzr's That I owned)  after the 2016 RzR turbo that I owned the hand writing was on the wall. I'm tell you the CanAm is a game changer it the next generation of side By Side . 

In my opinion CanAm is going to rule the market . you can already see the Many Many new clubs and over take of new side by sides at Glamis   I Love My New CanAm  X3.

 now that I have been thru the change I realize that if I did't crash the Rzr At Glamis That I would of been stuck with Polaris for ever I consider this a blessing in disguise

Crash My Rzr.jpg

Vectra mount  .jpg

Edited by Big Mikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, socaldmax said:

There are over 2200 mi of groomed trails up there, through beautiful forests, mountains and streams, rivers, lakes, meadows. It's just gorgeous up there, and you can drive your UTV right through town to go get gas or a huge ice cream cone! I went up there with donparscale a few yrs back and it was a blast. You could spend all summer up there exploring UT (Bryce Cyn, Moab and other great places are up there too) and not see it all in 5 yrs.

Maryvale Utah was the best place I have been so far ! and I have been to mammoth twice!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zac & Kelsey are Utah locals  I planning a trip to moab with them, there going to give us the grand tour!! :jeff:

Fall Colors Rally Utah part 1.mp4_20191008_141029.513.jpg

Edited by Big Mikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...