spize909

FREE FIREWOOD

They chopped down a couple trees in the neighborhood. This is at about 1330 Zinnia St. North Upland. I think there may be some more right on Mildura. @ahipara 55

firewood.jpg

I got all excited when I saw Zinnia. That is the next street down from my house, in a different city. lolz

If you need some kindling to get those logs started. I have 2 pallets of framing and form lumber at a job in Torrance.  Bring a truck and I can load with fork.

20191009_154818.jpg

Bump, I haven’t used the stuff I picked up last time in your housing track, that’s some big stuff!, but easy off the 210- Mountain Ave. to pick up:)

Still there as of 2:15

Just got home from Texas. I'll go have a look. Thanks!

14 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

GONE!

Did you get it?

As of about 2:00 yesterday (when I drove down the street on my way to dump 7 yellowfin tuna carcasses) there was still a pretty good pile. I actually stopped on the way home to grab some and first piece was kinda heavy for my aching back so I left it. :kenk:

11 hours ago, spize909 said:

Did you get it?

As of about 2:00 yesterday (when I drove down the street on my way to dump 7 yellowfin tuna carcasses) there was still a pretty good pile. I actually stopped on the way home to grab some and first piece was kinda heavy for my aching back so I left it. :kenk:

No. someone grabbed it before I could get to it. I did see a nice pile of saw dust where it was. None on Mildura and my wife said they cut one down on Mountain also. ALL gone.

Edited by ahipara 55

Dammit...too slow.