Sign in to follow this  
Picklefork24

King 2.5 and 2.0 setup - $2500

Rebuilt my 2006 Desert Dynamics this summer and went with a new set of shocks to match some other changes.  These shocks worked very well on my car.  I don’t know of any issues with them but I am not a shock guy.  It was a last minute change to go with new shocks...so I was planning on running these for another season or more.  I live in Chandler, AZ.  I plan on going to Glamis a few times soon so I could meet there with them too.  There is a picture with everything in it and another picture with a description of what is there.  It’s pretty much everything but the springs.   The rears were 2.5” and the fronts were 2.0”.  Asking $2500.  Text is great for me so feel free to contact me at 480-290-8731.  Thank you - Matt

39006363-8996-464F-9A1A-DC192192EDD9.jpeg

B766FABA-42A8-42FB-BF2A-D5AEB1E0B53F.jpeg

Split the 2.0 bypass?

Have had a lot of people ask me to part out.  My preference is to sell whole.  If you want to make indivdual offers on parts feel free to text me.  I’ll put you first in line for that part if it’s a reasonable offer if I decide to part out.  Or...someone make me an offer on the whole set and you can part them out and make your money back 🤷‍♂️😜.   Thanks - Matt. 480-290-8731. 

Let's see some photos of that DD 😎

Here’s a few for you acefuture!  The order of pics is pretty much 1.) last trip of last year.  2.) middle of this summer...down to nada 3.) a sneak peak at what will be out in the dunes LOL.

8C2BBDBD-D6A6-4BBA-B895-0DED4E740A86.jpeg

56877F48-B3D5-4A17-9450-F974362F6B5F.jpeg

E89EC973-DD49-4269-8958-2CB8CD0C20A3.jpeg

Deposit taken - sale pending