Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 11/2/19 what are you doing this weekend?

Recovery from a little impromptu shop party last night.  Need to check off a few more prep items from the list. 

Head to the shop soon after some :coffee: and Advil.

Welcome to November. Time changing this weekend. See most of you for vets.

Be safe n have fun.

:gd:

:sail:

IMAG2423.jpg

IMG_20191101_205403_01.jpg

Finishing Details on the Vets Ceremony... Months and Months of Prep come down too the last weekend Before

Dusting off the trusty AR-15 and shooting Rio Salado's Black Rifle match.  Have not shot a rifle match in over 3 years, we will see how it goes from 2 yards to 500 yards.

I’m doing the parade at https://amberwavesofgrain.org/ and then working a booth all day on behalf of https://nightforvets.com/

Come by if y’all are near Corona :hozay:

At home away from home this weekend but roughing it 🙂 

C3EC2BA2-5462-45CC-807A-1CE6D389622E.jpeg

Helped a friend look for a deer he shot not far from my house yesterday eve. Halloween carnival at the school last night (late this year thanks to gavin and sdge). Soccer today and then taking the kids to grandmas to see some family visiting from tx and kids will ride their quads 

93BB7D53-633C-447F-B543-F6DB1928B6B6.jpeg

Working some OT today. Tomorrow we’re doing the juvenile diabetes walk in Anaheim. Then getting ready for Vets day. 

Andrew

Working 😁

Happy to say for the first time, getting ready for next weeks trip, installing new harness and prepping the Moho.

Cousin eddie showed up today, no doubt he will be staying through christmas

DABF03DC-E92F-44AA-BE58-72BD7C50EE13.jpeg

Working,then working at home .....cleaning up after the Santa Anna winds hammered the yard. Then start getting ready as I'm possibly going out of the country for 4-6 months for work. 

Saw these 4 classics fly by as we're landing this piece of foam! 

IMG_6645.JPG

IMG_6647.JPG

doing a major service on my 12.5k diesel generator.  even changing the fan belt. huge job. im in the belly of my moho tearing off the back of the genny for access to the belt.  this could easily be a $500 paid job.  btw i just learned something.  on my genny if when off, you then push the off button rather then start it turns on the priming pump.  this is mainly used for priming after a fuel filter change but is helpful to know 

20191102_123538.jpg

20191102_123813.jpg

20191102_123818.jpg

Found a Coleman 8 person pop up tent at the dumpster at work.  Spent an hour or so doing repairs.  Works!

Wife made me this...

20191102_140320.jpg

Woke up this morning  told wife  let's go camping tonight, so loaded sxs  stopped for some steaks and beer  and ended up behind lake pleasant. Have a safe weeken.

20191102_150957.jpg

20191102_142037.jpg

The usual for me this weekend.

20191102_125616.jpg

Install Albins transaxle with a fresh rebuild from Rancho

20191102_143931.jpg

Install CVs and axles.

20191102_145140.jpg

Install @CBM twin turbo engine, minus the turbos because this Tatum Blackwidow is getting a new 4.5 Whipple from CBM.

3 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

doing a major service on my 12.5k diesel generator.  even changing the fan belt. huge job. im in the belly of my moho tearing off the back of the genny for access to the belt.  this could easily be a $500 paid job.  btw i just learned something.  on my genny if when off, you then push the off button rather then start it turns on the priming pump.  this is mainly used for priming after a fuel filter change but is helpful to know 

20191102_123538.jpg

20191102_123813.jpg

20191102_123818.jpg

ur lucky it slides out,  mine i had to pull it out from the bottom of rv. my water pump belt  broke out in G for the summer rides

been there done that on a previous moho.  the belt is a severe duty and you can't get them at the local parts houses.  this belt will ruin your trip.  most don't know about it and it requires major  labor. the whole blower assembly needs to come off to access the belt. i have no idea of the service interval but i would be doing it every 5/7 years

Play off soccer game with our grandson, they lost but played hard against the second placed team. 

Off to Lucille’s for some ribs for my wife’s birthday.

Finishing up some last minute stuff so I can head out to "Mother G" on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Let the new season begin!  :igar:

Out in New Mexico on my elk hunt. Heading home tomorrow. It was pretty damn cold. Woke up to 1 degree outside. cold enough to make a frosty beard

IMG_5815.jpg

20191102_074225.jpg

Dropping of 2 of 3 pieces of the bbq island I started.  Finished 18x50 alumiwood patio and now having foo- foo booze 

064C7E3A-1ECD-4B32-8B75-E5EF5BA29F0C.jpeg

757A2530-F2A8-422F-94ED-9B361C80960B.png

Took care of the wife today, cleaned out the spare storage closet.

Awaiting second quote for the repipe of the main water line from the meter to the house Plus extras.

Yes, it's fubar.

This could impact future plans dramatically.

First quote was a puny $47,900.00

I may not be available Saturday, at 11:11 am. 😢