sausage450r

Tesla “cybertruck”

What do you think?  Not for me, but are we gonna see a tow capable all electric soon? I’d have interest if it didnt look as dumb as this 

https://autoweek.com/article/trucks/teslas-long-awaited-cybertruck-wants-be-your-electric-f-150

60D81BAC-D926-4FDF-963D-BC6B9CF189F0.jpeg

Edited by sausage450r

Holy hell that is fugly

Glad to know that after Pontiac $hit the bed, their Automotive Designers were able to find work..................

maxres.jpg

Love this line;

“We're also keeping in mind that Tesla wants to sell a lot of these, so its design and packaging needs to make sense for a wide audience, some of which will be rural. (At least in the sense that Northern California wine country, two hours north of the Bay Area, is rural)”

4 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Love this line;

“We're also keeping in mind that Tesla wants to sell a lot of these, so its design and packaging needs to make sense for a wide audience, some of which will be rural. (At least in the sense that Northern California wine country, two hours north of the Bay Area, is rural)”

LOL yea bro, sorry you need not apply hahahaa

I dont think the common power outages would be conducive to tesla ownership. Too bad this thing is likely gonna be more crew cab el camino than f150. 

Edited by sausage450r

Just when I thought the Honda Ridgeline was the biggest POS attempt at a "truck"

50 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Too bad this thing is likely gonna be more crew cab el camino than f150. 

D'ju say "El Camino" Ha, Ha. Dad bought one new in 1969. In his defense, he ordered it from the factory. Super Sport, 396 with a close-ratio 4-speed. It was his first ever car with A/C.  It was also his commuter truck. That lasted about 6 months on the 405 into San Fernando Valley. He gave it to me and bought a '70 Toyota Corona 4-door Deluxe.   :laugh:

And, Oh Yeah, I took that El Camino to the desert. Slept in the "bed".  Had it for a few months and traded it in on a 1970 LT-1 Corvette (no A/C). Still have it. Sheeee-it. Most of your dads weren't even born yet.

Mark_Craig.jpg

1969 El Camino.jpg

that is NOT the tesla pickup truck LOL!!

its going to be diffrent looking but thats not even worth talking about.

Gotta wait until the 21st!

3 hours ago, SofaKing said:

D'ju say "El Camino" Ha, Ha. Dad bought one new in 1969. In his defense, he ordered it from the factory. Super Sport, 396 with a close-ratio 4-speed. It was his first ever car with A/C.  It was also his commuter truck. That lasted about 6 months on the 405 into San Fernando Valley. He gave it to me and bought a '70 Toyota Corona 4-door Deluxe.   :laugh:

And, Oh Yeah, I took that El Camino to the desert. Slept in the "bed".  Had it for a few months and traded it in on a 1970 LT-1 Corvette (no A/C). Still have it. Sheeee-it. Most of your dads weren't even born yet.

Mark_Craig.jpg

1969 El Camino.jpg

I'd love for an El Camino to come back! I've owned 3 of them.