RK Racing

Upholstery Shop Recommendations...

Hi, and thank you for your help. On my wife’s side by side we have a new roll cage and roof. I’d like to get the inside of the roof covered with I believe it’s either vinyl or Naugahyde. I live in the south bay area of Torrance and I am willing to drive to a good shop that has performed this on Sand rails plus........... I have some local shops near me but I do not believe they have done this before and that is why I am looking for a experienced shop that has worked on sand rail interior roofs. Thanks again for your help and advice.

Any upholstery shop should be able to spray glue on some material. I’m in San Diego and a local shop got me got some silver carbon fiber vinyl that matched my seats and did the roof on my UTV. Cost around $85 bucks. If they can’t spray glue and lay down some vinyl they should not be in business. 

Resurrection Upholstery on Greenfield in El Cajon. I’ve used him for lots of random stuff besides upholstery,  like making me a custom Y strap for my UTV spare tire.