RK Racing

2020 Chevy 2500 / 3500 ?

Is this a real production model? 

1FC2EFBB-AF3A-4E3A-B070-05A150E99ED7.png

Yes. GMC looks much better.

Looks like Chevy finally made a production version of the Truckster.

wagon-queen-family-truckster-2.jpg

it just raised the retail price of used 2019's

You will get passed the looks as soon as you drive it. And Yes, GMC Looks Much Better..

The Tired 6 Speed Allison is finally gone. That trans drove me nuts. The 10 speed is seamless. 

Not to bad for looking like a Brick !

DC32D184-C769-44FA-AF42-FEED968D6B62.png

2020 Ford Superduty now comes with a small varmint catcher in the front..... 

8076BA36-F857-4203-93F8-9740126F599F.png

A43E105E-4833-4C8F-81CE-08E2A92CCD9C.png

My coworker ( super hard-core Chevy fan ) says this picture makes him think that this is what Robocop’s dick looks like.....  Stealthy :bigrin5381E7AF-A9E4-48EE-B716-3DDFD3F381B3.thumb.png.e8b47ec419bb3745e4127f3374c0aff6.png

Edited by RK Racing

Chevys new slogan; Like a brick.

In Person only thing I really don't like is the step in front of bed. Never liked stepside trucks. 

The dually is rated at 40k GCWR.  Can tow 26k pounds when loaded to the 14k GVWR.

I have an 08 Chevy 3500. It’s my favorite ‘look.’ (Front grill). I HATE the newer version’s grill as it looks like a rap guys silver teeth or something.

That being said, I drove my buddies 17 and it tows and shifts, rides way different than my 08.

Same with the Dodge.. the new Duallys are like butter. 

I think Dodge is the best now with the newer transmission and the Cummins.

I’d probably switch if I needed one, but I only have 76k miles on mine so.. I’ll be dead before it dies.

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

it's real easy to look up ur ? :bangin:

Damn those are some fugly mirrors! 

4 hours ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

I have an 08 Chevy 3500. It’s my favorite ‘look.’ (Front grill). I HATE the newer version’s grill as it looks like a rap guys silver teeth or something.

That being said, I drove my buddies 17 and it tows and shifts, rides way different than my 08.

Same with the Dodge.. the new Duallys are like butter. 

I think Dodge is the best now with the newer transmission and the Cummins.

I’d probably switch if I needed one, but I only have 76k miles on mine so.. I’ll be dead before it dies.

abc

There is nothing like a new truck - and its true I drove my Neighbor's loaded 2019, thing is like driving a couch that can tow a house, I think the 2020 will be even better with the new trans and suspension tweaks. 

I am happy with my 08 gas, 79k miles and paid for. Neighbor's truck with all the crap he had put on it  (some dealer installed like AMP steps) was a hair under 100K OTD with Mr. Newsom taking his cut...

I went to the auto show. Had many issues with my old fords and own 4 newer Chevys now instead of 4 fords like I used to.  Checked out every truck. The new Ford was hard to knock that's for sure. This was only truck I saw I would of considered buying but I need more guys to justify buying it. 

20191005_193510.jpg

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaated the 2020 Chevys when I first saw the pre-release pics. Now that I've seen them in person (and driven them) they're really growing on me. Everything but the mirrors, I just can't get past them. I still plan to make my '11 last fo-ev-ah.

-TJ

I guess we aren't expected to, you know, look at the farking road while driving with the hood that high.  Does it come with a forward backup camera so you don't kill the schoolchildren with it? :bigrin 

Hopefully windshields will be cheaper since there's only 2 square feet of glass.

Edited by Rockwood

35 minutes ago, tjZ06 said:

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaated the 2020 Chevys when I first saw the pre-release pics. Now that I've seen them in person (and driven them) they're really growing on me. Everything but the mirrors, I just can't get past them. I still plan to make my '11 last fo-ev-ah.

-TJ

Ditto...I can't stand the front end...the Tundra side look, the over engineered tailgate (GMC) that articulates in 437 positions. Now the inside and drive train is killer!

Glad I love my 2018...

Just traded my 2015 for a 2020. I hated the new look in all the pre-release photos, in person its much better. Pulled the 5th wheel to Glamis this weekend, new ten speed is awesome.  Visibility is so much better. The hood/front end looks big standing outside, inside looking out visibility is great. The whole truck is bigger inside and out. they moved the DEF tank so you don't see it anymore, fill is next to the fuel filler. And it has a gauge in the DIC , small things that's actually huge. The 2500 GVW went from 10k to  11,3k.  Truck seems to ride better and feels more stable, 2015 had airbags i dont think this one will need them.  Ours came with wrangler all terrains that measure out to right under a 35 inch tire, 34.9 to be exact.  These sit higher like the Fords and Dodges have for  a while now. Time will tell but so far so good!