Sign in to follow this  
barneydds

satellite dishes

I'm looking at getting the King one pro dish for my motorhome.  Anyone using it or know anything about it?  Seems relatively new.  Any recommendations or suggestions otherwise?

Ditto. Squatcher.

He's a board sponsor and in the business. I called him last week about the dish on my motorhome. Easy to talk to. Very informative and took time to explain options.

2 hours ago, barneydds said:

I'm looking at getting the King one pro dish for my motorhome.  Anyone using it or know anything about it?  Seems relatively new.  Any recommendations or suggestions otherwise?

I don't recommend King dome units.  I have a lot of issues and they are slow has heck.  I sell winegard which works very well for us.  Dish network or Dtv.?  shoot me a text 602.70.3474 or give me a call I can go over everything. 

Dang, I got an itchy trigger finger and ordered the King before your reply.  I have Dish network and there is currently a dish on the coach, but I don't know what it is.  I just bought the coach and don't want to be without satellite for our thanksgiving trip.  That's the reason for the rush.  I have a winegard on my toy hauler, but this one advertises no switches and a faster automatic start.  I hate having to go through the switches every time the power is cut and turned back on.  I may have to see if I can return it if it really isn't a good choice.  I should have thought of you first Squatcher, but I haven't been spending much time on this site lately. 

anyone have a system they're happy with?  I have dish network

I have a wineguard from Squathcher works awesome great pic been I  for 5 years. No issues and installed in the Dunes

I talked to him today. 

Winegard and don’t look back. 

D1894FD9-9752-43D8-8D3E-924AD03D5ED8.jpeg

6AE1B54F-35F3-4F42-81A7-F21AA8134E2E.jpeg