Sign in to follow this  
ACME

20' V Nose Sports Hauler

Great Condition Grey-Silver Metallic 2007 Sports Hauler: 20' interior floor length to cabinet (22' with V Nose) x 101" outside/97" wall to wall inside. Fully insulated roof/walls (with a Mr Heater inside she will stay toasty for those cold-windy nights!!!!). Lower Cabinets/SS Work Bench/Kobalt Tool Boxes (empty), 12 V/110V lights & power w/breaker box and batt, in/out 110V outlets, coin rubber floor, 2-3500lb axles with brakes, weight distribution hitch set up goes with it. Not perfect but in real good condition and not hammered or abused. it's been used once a year and mostly for storage for last 4 years; it has been moved in/out and pulled around block 3-4 times a year to keep everything working. Multiple of tie points on the floor and walls with some E Track and hangers, we used it at stateside desert races and for prerunner storage back when we raced. Since it's not white, it doesn't show all the dirt and black streaks and is easier to keep clean...

Tires are good but aged, rear ramp cables need adjustment (a friend barrowed it and adjusted them for me as he felt the door was too heavy😕 ) and it has some minor scratches but nothing major and is very clean for a 2007 otherwise no issues and not hammered or beat up. Bearings were done about 4 years ago with maybe 1-2k miles on them total since.  No leaks or issues and would be a great Glamis or desert trailer: We kept a BIG 4 seater in it on skinnies so she can hold a big car. 

We were going to keep it but we are done with racing/and went tiny on the truck & trailer for the SXS... Getting it cleaned out this weekend, CA Pink in hand

$7400.00 FIRM    Call or Text Only   (626) 513-6355    Located near 57/210 in So Cal

For those who will complain, trying to attach pics and can text anyone who is interested while I figure it out... (everything I try to attach says "queued" and wont attach or let me post, regardless of size or format of the pic, any help appreciated) I did have an ad on here when we were willing to trade toward a 14-16' so pics can be found there

This one?

Tr1.jpg

tr3.jpg

Yes, Thank You!!!!!

is it still available?