xtream1

Looking for a new group...

Long time duner here looking for a new group to run with. 

A couple years ago I lost my ride or die buddy...well he died in Las Vegas. But, still been going with a group since then. This year, come out to Gecko and guess what...not enough space (Friday before TG)! The group has been getting slower and retiring slowly anyway. 

So, My wife and I looking for a new group to camp and ride with. I drive a SU Sandrail and know the dunes well (been comming out for a long time) and have a 40’ country coach with trailer. So, looking for peeps on hard ground and flat (air ride so no jacks or way to pull it out). I know it’s a long shot but thought I’d ask anyway.  Currently on Gecko rd by pad 5. 

You rig limits you alot I would tell your welcom to hang but we have been doing alot of wash road this season. not that like it just to many rigs. Have yo be careful I been stuck once this season but lucky a little pull got me going.

Go rope off a couple of acres in wash 10-12, we will be down Tuesday and you are welcome to hang with us. We are mostly cars

Thanks for the welcoming response. :) 

I agree, the rig limits me especially with the front generator (whole front end is fiberglass and slides out so definitely not front end towable). 

Being it is a major holiday, I don’t expect much but more looking to open up our contacts to prevent this situation in the future. 

If if I could go to the washes this weekend I would but not going to happen. Snowcat is just too expensive. Lol. 

did the washes long time with a 40' dp and  trailer 

We do still do gecko when group size allows. And you more than welcom to swing by just to say hi if you over this way.

We have been doing the washes for years with a toter home, couple of class A rigs and a couple of pushers. As long as you don't go deep into the washes, you should be fine.

4 hours ago, 1tonfun said:

We have been doing the washes for years with a toter home, couple of class A rigs and a couple of pushers. As long as you don't go deep into the washes, you should be fine.

You guys are brave! 

Thankfully, I found a group on cement flats. Slides are out and airbags are down. Lol. Ready to relax and cook up some ribeyes. :) 

I go off weekends only after this weekend, met Carl (air450) and we stay on gecko. Feel free to IM me most of the time for me my wife does not go but no worries if you have yours. We are all sand cars and love to ride fast, carl is an outstanding leader

Wash 6 is very DP friendly, i was just there on Vets day 43ft Monaco DP, 22 box trailer.

20 minutes ago, The Mayor said:

Wash 6 is very DP friendly, i was just there on Vets day 43ft Monaco DP, 22 box trailer.

Was just going to say the same thing. I was in wash 4 for vets and 4 and 6 were loaded with big DP's and big trailers.