Sign in to follow this  
ickman99

Motocross Riding Gear

I have a bunch of motocross riding gear that I would like to sell.  I would prefer to sell it all together but I can sell some of it separate if need be.  I live in Tustin near the Tustin Market place. 

Fly Motocross riding gear roller bag.  $50.00

2 completes sets of riding gear (answer and fly), pants size 36, jersey is XL.  Gloves extra large. $40.00

Gaerne SG 10 motocross boots size 12.  Theses boots are in great shape with a little normal rub marks on the inside of each boot.  The bottoms look like they have barely been used.   $75.00 SOLD

Leatt neck brace Moto GPX blue. $40.00

EVS revolution chest protector $12.00

EVS knee and elbow pads. $25.00

Shit Recon desert riding pants $15.00

I haven't used this stuff in several years and I am ready to get rid of it.  This stuff is perfect if you don't want to buy brand new  or need spare stuff. I also have socks that are long enough to cover your knees for the knee pads,  a set of knee sleeves, several sets of riding socks that I can throw into the package. 

I would make someone a great deal to get rid of it all or if you are interested in some of it let me know. 

Best way to reach me is by text as I am not on this site as much as i used to be. 

805-636-6434 

115.JPG

116.JPG

117.JPG

114.JPG

116.JPG

Edited by ickman99

I want those boots

Boots are sold, thanks ahipara 55 it was nice to meet you.  

Thanks Garrick. It was a pleasure. Your gear is top notch. I hope you have a great holiday with your family, truly.

I don't have a use for any of this stuff and don't want to take it back east when I move.  I'll make someone a great deal on all of this. The Leatt, FLY roller bag and protective gear are very expensive bought new.