Sign in to follow this  
onanysunday

The Irishman - Jimmy Hoffa and what really happened

Watch the movie first and then come back to the second video.

Can't watch, it has that douche bag De Niro in it. 

Edited by Kat-A-Tonic

59 minutes ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Can't watch, it has that douche bag De Niro in it. 

i think the same thing.  i will never go see another movie with him in it. he is way out of line, actually pathetic for a human being

It's people like this that are causing the divide in the country.

Movie was good, it is long and slow paced at times...just like real life.

12 hours ago, onanysunday said:

Watch the movie first and then come back to the second video.

Is it a great movie in your opinion?  Is it worth joining Netflix for?  I can't find it on Amazon Prime.

Just now, Phoenix7 said:

Is it a great movie in your opinion?  Is it worth joining Netflix for?  I can't find it on Amazon Prime.

Hasn't been a good mob movie put out in a while. I enjoyed it but not sure I would join Netflix just for this movie. I don't pay for nextflix and login to my daughters account.  I do like movies based on a true story.  I agree he is a douche and would have to think twice about paying to go see one of his movies. Of course if you don't agree with a certain persons politics there would be a ton of movies you would never see. Same with NFL football and the list goes on.

1 minute ago, onanysunday said:

Hasn't been a good mob movie put out in a while. I enjoyed it but not sure I would join Netflix just for this movie. I don't pay for nextflix and login to my daughters account.  I do like movies based on a true story.  I agree he is a douche and would have to think twice about paying to go see one of his movies. Of course if you don't agree with a certain persons politics there would be a ton of movies you would never see. Same with NFL football and the list goes on.

Robert De Niro is my 2nd favorite actor.  There is no problem there.  You can't let politics get in the way of a guy who is one of the all-time best character actors and a movie superstar.   Here's how good of an actor he is.  I didn't even realize he was the comedian in Joker until I saw the movie credits at the end of the movie.

But I may wait to see if it comes to Amazon.

There isn't a single movie I would subscribe to Netflix for...

Netflix and Chill with the wife for a variety of movies however is worth it.

40 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

Robert De Niro is my 2nd favorite actor.  There is no problem there.  You can't let politics get in the way of a guy who is one of the all-time best character actors and a movie superstar.   Here's how good of an actor he is.  I didn't even realize he was the comedian in Joker until I saw the movie credits at the end of the movie.

If it is a Netflix Original and being released on Netflix first I would guess it is.  It will never be on Amazon, Just like they will never have The Ranch and Netflix will never have Jack Ryan.

5 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

i think the same thing.  i will never go see another movie with him in it. he is way out of line, actually pathetic for a human being

Same here. DON~~~

1 hour ago, onanysunday said:

If all those athletes and celebs could refrain from running their suck on politics, they might not alienate 1/2 of their potential audience.  Those that do deserve whatever drop in revenue that comes their way.

Turned it off after just over an hour, just wasn't going anywhere. 

Plus I was soured by that Ahole Duh Niro, can't watch him anymore knowing how distorted he is. I did enjoy watching him die of lead poisoning in Joker.

Edited by Turbo_Manx_Maniac

2 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

its not politics that are getting in my way,  but politics are getting in " his" way,     so much so that his morals have went off the charts, I don't care if you're my enemy, I would not go on a rant like he can do about another person, let alone the president.  there is a time when all time actor means nothing.  if he was a pedophile would he still be #2? (im going extreme but to a point)

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

5 minutes ago, Turbo_Manx_Maniac said:

Plus I was soured by that Ahole Duh Niro, can't watch him anymore knowing how distorted he is. I did enjoy watching him die of lead poisoning in Joker.

X2

2 minutes ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

its not politics that are getting in my way,  but politics are getting in his way,     so much so that his morals have went off the charts, I don't care if you're my enemy, I would not go on a rant like he can do about another person, let alone the president.  there is a time when all time actor means nothing.  if he was a pedophile would he still be #2? (im going extreme but to a point)

I'm not going to argue about politics or answer hypothetical questions.  When I posted here, I was excited about the movie.  Sean Penn made me very angry several years ago, but when I watched The Gunman earlier this year, I really enjoyed his performance.

I pay the dancing monkey to dance as long as he doesn't tell me what to do with my money I won't tell him what to do with his.

When the dancing monkey starts to preach during the performance is when I have a problem.

I don't watch the shows that give the dancing monkey a chance to fling there poo for all to hear. 

If the dancing monkey tells me that every penny he makes from his latest performance is going to go towards something I don't like, Then I will hold off my money and not see that performance of the dancing monkey.

2 hours ago, Turbo_Manx_Maniac said:

You should finish watching the Irishman, at the end he dies in this movie as well   :lol:

2 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

its not politics that are getting in my way,  but politics are getting in " his" way,     so much so that his morals have went off the charts, I don't care if you're my enemy, I would not go on a rant like he can do about another person, let alone the president.  there is a time when all time actor means nothing.  if he was a pedophile would he still be #2? (im going extreme but to a point)

I must have missed that "Rant" on Trump is my guess? Got the clip?

2 hours ago, MWB said:

I pay the dancing monkey to dance as long as he doesn't tell me what to do with my money I won't tell him what to do with his.

When the dancing monkey starts to preach during the performance is when I have a problem.

I don't watch the shows that give the dancing monkey a chance to fling there poo for all to hear. 

If the dancing monkey tells me that every penny he makes from his latest performance is going to go towards something I don't like, Then I will hold off my money and not see that performance of the dancing monkey.

This.

Like Strippers or better yet, Hookers....they get paid to do their job well, then disappear from yore life.

5 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

I'm not going to argue about politics or answer hypothetical questions.  When I posted here, I was excited about the movie.  Sean Penn made me very angry several years ago, but when I watched The Gunman earlier this year, I really enjoyed his performance.

not arguing. i liked his acting in the past.  he just changed it for me. 

To me, actors and musicians are people that are there to entertain me when I'm not doing anything special. Madonna, I may hear her in an elevator, Duh Niro I might see flipping channels. I don't look these people up to get political advice, or find out where to invest. These people offer no real contribution to society, they merely entertain the rest of us folks that went to college and are doing something to contribute to society.

What's scary is the weak minded young generation that haven't lived through anything more tragic than losing their phone, they listen to these hollywood geniuses and think they are actually smart. 😥

I’ll pay actors for movies. Not their opinions. So long as the opinion isn’t in the movie, and the movie is good, I don’t care one bit where it goes. To tell others what they should do with the money they earned is contrary to American ideals. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean they can’t be friends. 

12 hours ago, Rockwood said:

I’ll pay actors for movies. Not their opinions. So long as the opinion isn’t in the movie, and the movie is good, I don’t care one bit where it goes. To tell others what they should do with the money they earned is contrary to American ideals. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean they can’t be friends. 

Exactly!!  Well said!!

Otherwise instead of looking up a movie on IMDB before we see it, we would be looking up the actors on Breitbart before we go to the movie. :)

2 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

Exactly!!  Well said!!

Otherwise instead of looking up a movie on IMDB before we see it, we would be looking up the actors on Breitbart before we go to the movie. :)

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Interesting though...The movie has a great cast.

Might be worth a watch if it comes up on HBO.

Smart that they wouldn't bury the body!

I figured they'd do a Fargo with him and put him in a tree hopper...but even that would leave traces!

Nice shoes shorty! :lol:

477DFB5700000578-0-image-a-47_1513835779