bgchlln

Boneheads camping on canal road

Two large groups decided to camp right in the middle of the canal road. Where’s the blm to make them move?

Edited by bgchlln

cannel?

3 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

cannel?

Spell check malfunction 

Can’t block wash road, any part of Gecko, people get a ticket when they are too close. Where’s the BLM?

Drive right up and start honking. Its a road you need access to. Also I assume its right at the highway, ranger station is very close by. 

D'oh!  :doh: Bad spot to camp for sure...

They left trash, glass bottles, fire pit in the center of the road, these people are embarrassing. We cleaned it up today best we could 

perfect place for you guys to set up races around their camp.

Same kind of thing happening in the washes. Seems like everyone is afraid of the back of the wash so they all park at the very front and leave no room between camp circles making access to the back of the wash nearly impossible. We had 2 different circles start their circle by butting a motor home (perpendicular)  right up to the side of a motor home in our group #signthendrive

16 hours ago, bgchlln said:

Two large groups decided to camp right in the middle of the canal road. Where’s the blm to make them move?

Were they driving Sand Rail Fabricatiors buggies?  We had the same exact problem on Halloween.  10-12 rigs, parked right in the middle of the canal road on the East side of the canal.  We talked to BLM, blm did nothing.  

Edited by evantwheeler

The problem with these kinds of people is they jut don’t Have common decency.  When you approach them like an adult and explain to them the error in judgement made choosing a camping spot, they get defensive, physically confrontational, and verbally abusive.   The men talk shit and walk away, then the women come out and try to shooo you away from camp yelling and screaming.  All the while, your trying to tell them their kids and entire camp are in danger of having a pre runner drive through their camp like a freight train at 3am because they are in fact parked right in the middle of a road.  They’ve also blocked acces for emergency vehicles I the event of a medical situation.  

As they say, you can’t fix stupid.  Can wait for the economy to tank to clean up the trash from the recreation areas (literally and figuratively).

49 minutes ago, evantwheeler said:

The problem with these kinds of people is they jut don’t Have common decency.  When you approach them like an adult and explain to them the error in judgement made choosing a camping spot, they get defensive, physically confrontational, and verbally abusive.   The men talk shit and walk away, then the women come out and try to shooo you away from camp yelling and screaming.  All the while, your trying to tell them their kids and entire camp are in danger of having a pre runner drive through their camp like a freight train at 3am because they are in fact parked right in the middle of a road.  They’ve also blocked acces for emergency vehicles I the event of a medical situation.  

As they say, you can’t fix stupid.  Can wait for the economy to tank to clean up the trash from the recreation areas (literally and figuratively).

They get a little testy when you interrupt them while they watch their Raider games.....

Our world is littered with inconsiderate, stupid people that are spitting out inconsiderate stupid kids. They are multiplying at a scary rate.

Any canal road (old, new, current) would be IID; doubtful BLM would do anything.

IID would have to call the Sheriff for trespass I suppose.

IID probably don't care.

1 hour ago, evantwheeler said:

Were they driving Sand Rail Fabricatiors buggies?  We had the same exact problem on Halloween.  10-12 rigs, parked right in the middle of the canal road on the East side of the canal.  We talked to BLM, blm did nothing.  

Tell the BLM you spotted glass pickle jars in camp and a quad with no whip. Will probably roll up on them 5 deep. 

Funny because the group I usually go with parked just passed them and had to go around them to get to their camp spot and a few got stuck guess they tried to have a conversation with them and they would have none of it

2 hours ago, spize909 said:

They get a little testy when you interrupt them while they watch their Raider games.....

Our world is littered with inconsiderate, stupid people that are spitting out inconsiderate stupid kids. They are multiplying at a scary rate.

24F9A544-4AFB-43C1-B909-A41E456C0584.gif

2 hours ago, old flatty said:

Any canal road (old, new, current) would be IID; doubtful BLM would do anything.

IID would have to call the Sheriff for trespass I suppose.

IID probably don't care.

I ment the access roads on Both sides of the canal. Blm uses the roads I speak of. Emergency situation would be the worst!

Maybe the BLM guys don't get their commission or bonus for ticketing in this area?

On my way home Friday from wash 14 I couldn’t believe the spots people were camping at. 

3 minutes ago, cali kid said:

On my way home Friday from wash 14 I couldn’t believe the spots people were camping at. 

Was it next to the dumpsters before hitting the highway from the washes with giant sema looking f350 and brand new attitude trailers  🤣😂 

all that truck and trailer and afraid of a little sand