CaliforniaSand

2000 Ford F550 4x4 7.3L Diesel

Up for sale is my 2000 F550 4 Wheel Drive with the legendary 7.3 L Diesel with only 97K miles. An absolutely beautiful truck. Fresh 2 stage paint done less than a year ago. No dents, scratches or dings. New tires on awesome polished Alcoa big hole rims. New batteries, new Hawk brakes and a fresh service and oil change. Truck is equipped with Kelderman rear air suspension which can be adjusted from the dash control. You can level the truck for towing heavy loads. The ride is awesome even when empty with this air ride system. The interior has been completely upgraded with new carpet, headliner and 2010 F Series Leather seating front and rear. This truck is excellent condition inside and out. The restoration was done with an open checkbook. Weather Tech floor mats, tinted windows, spay in bed liner, 5th wheel hitch rails and a Transfer Flow long range fuel tank. This truck needs nothing. Everything works as it should, cold A/C, power windows and locks that work, gauge pod, soft tonneau cover and a trailer brake controller. Will include a 5th wheel hitch and gooseneck hitch at a full price offer. This is a very rare and beautiful truck. Not to many Low mileage 4x4 F550's with the 7.3 and air ride in existence anymore, especially in this condition. And the best part is NO Smog checks and NO DEF. If you have any questions or want to see it text me at 951-440-1266. This is a one time shot to own a rare and beautiful truck. Oh and if your not to keen on stacks I have the stock exhaust. $29900 Today's Cash Price. I have a clean CA title in hand and a current registration.

IMG_4247.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG

IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4280.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4271.JPG

IMG_4266.JPG

IMG_4263.JPG

IMG_4256.JPG

IMG_4255.JPG

IMG_4250.JPG

IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4257.JPG

IMG_4284.JPG

That is a great Truck!!!! I would love to have that and the 54 Foot quad axel Warrior 5th wheel all pimped out and leave it on end of Roadrunner for the season :lol:

Love the interior upgrade. Nice rig 4 Sure GLWTS!!!

:poule: