Stugots

Lion Premium L75000 BBQ set up for outside kitchen.

How much for everything except the grill? 

Looking to sell as a set.

Thanks

35 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Looking to sell as a set.

Thanks

How much for JUST the grill (assuming you would separate if you could sell it all)?

Do you have dimensions of what the cutout width, depth and height are?

nevermind found it...….anyway, if it will fit in my hole I'd be interested.

Edited by spize909

Tell you what, you and @jhuerta work out on who wants to pay what, I want $2500 :lol:

30 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Tell you what, you and @jhuerta work out on who wants to pay what, I want $2500 :lol:

I'll measure when I get home......if it fits in a 4 burner BBQ Galore Turbo cut-out we'll try to work something out.

1 hour ago, spize909 said:

I'll measure when I get home......if it fits in a 4 burner BBQ Galore Turbo cut-out we'll try to work something out.

THATS the Spirit!!!! Stugots needs $$$ for a motor rebuild!!!! :yay:  the boy is ON IT! @Stugots

:poule:

What are you doing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's trying to get some $$$$ to do Epoxy on the floor...……...

Bump  

Or trade for Funco G52 + $$ on your end.....

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, spize909 said:

Forgot about this......it's almost a perfect fit for the hole I have now...but 4" too deep. :(

Lion is a brand created after one partner of Bull BBQ was forced to buy the other partner out in 2006 or so. After 10 year no compete was over, Leon started Lion. Now he just built a mansion on Euclid Ave. right around the corner from me and started our friend off in his own contracting business. Smart, hard working kid built this from nothing.....

45 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

Lion is a brand created after one partner of Bull BBQ was forced to buy the other partner out in 2006 or so. After 10 year no compete was over, Leon started Lion. Now he just built a mansion on Euclid Ave. right around the corner from me and started our friend off in his own contracting business. Smart, hard working kid built this from nothing.....

You must know Mike Wilhoit, great guy . We do all his waterproofing and did Leon's house, best thing Mike did was get away from Pruitt.

IMG_20180329_122655057.jpg

IMG_20180329_122659777.jpg

IMG_20180402_113058621.jpg

1 hour ago, spize909 said:

Forgot about this......it's almost a perfect fit for the hole I have now...but 4" too deep. :(

That sounds like quitter talk to me!!

1 hour ago, Stugots said:

You must know Mike Wilhoit, great guy . We do all his waterproofing and did Leon's house, best thing Mike did was get away from Pruitt.

IMG_20180329_122655057.jpg

IMG_20180329_122659777.jpg

IMG_20180402_113058621.jpg

Yep! Reggie Pruitt did well. His son Doug is a piece of work. Mike is married to Reg's daughter so it was tough family decision to walk away.

Edited by ahipara 55

Yup "used" too do work for Pruitt until Doug wrapped up all his subs in multiple law suites.

20 hours ago, Stugots said:

Yup "used" too do work for Pruitt until Doug wrapped up all his subs in multiple law suites.

I've heard from more then one person that the Pruitt name is in a rapid tail spin. I use to inspect a lot of their work when I was in Upland and Claremont as a building inspector. 

Mike's a good guy, glad he is doing well. That house on Euclid is almost there...…………...

21 hours ago, Stugots said:

That sounds like quitter talk to me!!

If you're willing to give me a killer deal on just the grill, I have a diamond blade that could probably make it work. I have room in the back, I just didn't frame/pour the top for it. Now that I know you probably got it "for free"....

9 hours ago, spize909 said:

If you're willing to give me a killer deal on just the grill, I have a diamond blade that could probably make it work. I have room in the back, I just didn't frame/pour the top for it. Now that I know you probably got it "for free"....

Oh no ,,, nothing is free I defiantly have money in it,,,, dude don't built that house by giving sh!t away...

Its tough to just sell the bbq  don't want to be stuck with all the other things,

Bump it up...

Did it sail, sell, sale?

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:47 AM, Stugots said:

Nope

Still available?

11 hours ago, PIKUPYOURTRASH said:

Still available?

Yup