richard h

St. Anthony's Summer 2020 July 22nd

Anyone or groups planning a summer St. Anthony's trip this year. May be looking at the 4th week in July. (22nd ish). Our 2nd trip and hope to get more driving and less wrench time in. 

Edit to add: The 22nd of July is on and rv parks look to be close to full occupancy. Anyone from GD.com going to be around there then?

Edited by richard h

Would love to check them out need to check vaction time and checkbook how many days round trip do yall plan for

We like to alternate between St Anthony and Oregon Dunes. This upcoming summer is an Oregon year. I love both places. 

Andrew

41 minutes ago, pokerjones said:

Would love to check them out need to check vaction time and checkbook how many days round trip do yall plan for

We are tying this into other travels, as far as time there thinking of 22-26 Give 3 complete days of play, I can't carry anymore gas then this. BTW fuel mileage is diminished in altitude there.

My 1st trip my car was a VW with dual Weber's. Not willing to re jet carbs for conditions I had 2 results, car wouldn't hit rev limiter ( even down hill with 2 bodies in it). 2nd it drank the gas.

Hope I'm over all that now.

Still just in the early planning stages though so flexible somewhat. 

5 hours ago, richard h said:

We are tying this into other travels, as far as time there thinking of 22-26 Give 3 complete days of play, I can't carry anymore gas then this. BTW fuel mileage is diminished in altitude there.

My 1st trip my car was a VW with dual Weber's. Not willing to re jet carbs for conditions I had 2 results, car wouldn't hit rev limiter ( even down hill with 2 bodies in it). 2nd it drank the gas.

Hope I'm over all that now.

Still just in the early planning stages though so flexible somewhat. 

what gas do u need ?

9 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

what gas do u need ?

Now I can run 87 octane but usually do 91 just for self life. But---- with a cabover camper not an easy unhook trailer and run to the station vehicle.

Edited by richard h

49 minutes ago, richard h said:

Now I can run 87 octane but usually do 91 just for self life. But---- with a cabover camper not an easy unhook trailer and run to the station vehicle.

got it, SHR can order 50 gal. drum of race gas and they stock 5 gal. race gas 

We are going a 10 day trip for summer 2020. Probably in July but I need to hit up our dune group to double check the dates and make reservations soon.

and if ur staying at SHR and need 87 or 91 fuel let me know

I'm interested ...

I would like to hit the Coos Bay  first then meet you guys in Idaho. little early to make solid plans BUT Coos Bay Oregon is on my list for next year let me know!  😉

Done did the sign and drive thing. July 22 thru 26th 2020.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:48 PM, richard h said:

I’m usually around in July, I can come over and run you in to town.

We have a small group going 7/1/20 through 7/7/20. Always look forward to this trip. 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:50 PM, L.R.S. said:

We are going a 10 day trip for summer 2020. Probably in July but I need to hit up our dune group to double check the dates and make reservations soon.

Did you find when you are going in July? Just saw in another thread about non resident off road stickers. Sent for info and will pass along if you need it.

45 minutes ago, richard h said:

Did you find when you are going in July? Just saw in another thread about non resident off road stickers. Sent for info and will pass along if you need it.

July 19th to 26th. Appreciate it but IDRV emailed me about the out of state tags so I bought 3 and recieved them a week later.

3 minutes ago, L.R.S. said:

July 19th to 26th. Appreciate it but IDRV emailed me about the out of state tags so I bought 3 and recieved them a week later.

Nice I'm there 22-26 of July .

9 minutes ago, richard h said:

Nice I'm there 22-26 of July .

Correction- we have reservations for June 19-26, not July.

22 minutes ago, L.R.S. said:

What’s up with out of state tags ? Is that new ? 

10 minutes ago, chopshop said:

What’s up with out of state tags ? Is that new ? 

Yea it is.

Screenshot_20200208-085328_Email.jpg

22 minutes ago, L.R.S. said:

Yea it is.

Thanks. Done!

33 minutes ago, L.R.S. said:

Yea it is.

Thanks You for the heads up ! 

We have a group of 12 that will be at IDRV from the 28th of June to the 4th of July.  Should be a riot.  This will be the 3rd year in a row, and it is always a great time. Killer facility and the dunes are amazing!

Place is awesome, go at least twice a year in May and in Sept , plus all the other things you can do 

3BB52934-2328-4CFF-90AB-CA1BA2B40283.png

415A40FB-ECAF-4656-9083-C17DD484EE6C.png

18 hours ago, evantwheeler said:

We have a group of 12 that will be at IDRV from the 28th of June to the 4th of July.  Should be a riot.  This will be the 3rd year in a row, and it is always a great time. Killer facility and the dunes are amazing!

We have reservations june 7th- 11th, saint  Anthony dunes  wish I had seen your mem before we made reservations 😕 peps from the  Glamis family page on FB 

Will be my first trip to Idaho!!  https://www.idahodunesrv.com/  

Going to be in Utah maryvale for the fall colors rally  it is awesome, we went last year it's beauiful last years video   september 21- 28th letme know if you need link

Edited by Big Mikey

im headed up aug 8-15th with a group.