Jump to content
JDMeister

Dell 8 Core i7 E6420 Laptop

Recommended Posts

Here's a family favorite.

Dell 14 inch screen E6420 laptop. Intel 8 core i7, running at 2.20 Ghz.

DVD, 6 gig ram, 240 gig SSD, (Real Fast) DVD webcam, power adapter, case and mouse.

Fresh install window 10 pro..

$275

 

E6420.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, JDMeister said:

Here's a family favorite.

Dell 14 inch screen E6420 laptop. Intel 8 core i7, running at 2.20 Ghz.

DVD, 6 gig ram, 240 gig SSD, (Real Fast) DVD webcam, power adapter, case and mouse.

Fresh install window 10 pro..

$275

 

E6420.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will this support light CAD work like Autodesk/AutoCAD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Jerry,  If this doesn't work out for KnR, I'd like to get it.  Bought my last lap top from you and worked out great.  Need to up-grade to the  Windows-10, and figured it'd be easier just to get the whole package instead.  One thing I can't remember is how we worked the payment.  

Robert-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

Will this support light CAD work like Autodesk/AutoCAD?

Yes, this should not be an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JDMeister said:

Yes, this should not be an issue.

Of the laptops you have for sale, which would be best?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am looking for a win 7 but I dont want to sit and wait on everything to load and open programs.. needs to have a few cores if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 5:59 AM, Kraut_n_Rice said:

Will this support light CAD work like Autodesk/AutoCAD?

The Video is Intel HD 3000, check to see if your Cad supports it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CaptNkllm said:

I am looking for a win 7 but I dont want to sit and wait on everything to load and open programs.. needs to have a few cores if possible.

You funny..

The cores sit idle when booting..

You need a SSD as the boot drive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

Of the laptops you have for sale, which would be best?

I have an HP Workstation with Nvidia card. Total beast.

If you want to consider it, I'll boot it up and fresh the OS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Duster said:

Hey Jerry,  If this doesn't work out for KnR, I'd like to get it.  Bought my last lap top from you and worked out great.  Need to up-grade to the  Windows-10, and figured it'd be easier just to get the whole package instead.  One thing I can't remember is how we worked the payment.  

Robert-

 

13 minutes ago, JDMeister said:

I have an HP Workstation with Nvidia card. Total beast.

If you want to consider it, I'll boot it up and fresh the OS.

 

Thanks Jerry, this was going to be a machine for the new Plasma table we got at work.  But, we ended up finding one of our older units with an awesome graphics card in it,  Just needs a battery....

@Duster, it's ll yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Brandon,  Jerry would you like for me to get you payment?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Duster said:

Thanks Brandon,  Jerry would you like for me to get you payment?  

Where are you located?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phx, Az. 85009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Duster said:

Phx, Az. 85009

Shipping is approx $30.00

So, a check to:

Jerry Dixon

3749 W. 173 St

Torrance, CA. 90504

I'll box it and ship to the included address..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will have it out to you in the next day or so, thanks again.

Robert-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 9:01 AM, JDMeister said:

You funny..

The cores sit idle when booting..

You need a SSD as the boot drive.

Not booting up for windows.. opening and chasing the program and apps or whatever you want to call it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Jerry,  Just received the lap top, thank you.  Don't know if it matters or you keep track of these thing, but there wasn't a case that came with it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duster said:

Hey Jerry,  Just received the lap top, thank you.  Don't know if it matters or you keep track of these thing, but there wasn't a case that came with it.   

I've not had a case in a couple years.. Sorry..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries...thanks again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...