Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 1-11-2020 What are you doing this weekend?

Headed in to the shop today. Get more picts of the Hustler. Buying a few more Work Vans for the guys. Doing a brake job and see what's left of the day after that.

Tomorrow visit with Mom and chill.

You all be safe, have fun and enjoy your weekend.

:gd:

:sail:

Got a Coconut...... Going to the Vons to buy a lime..... When I arrive home I will be putting the lime in da coconut and then shake it all up................

working in the garage cleaning up and organizing. one of these days ill get it done :lol:

waiting for a guy to find a build sheet too ;)

Working and do something after work with my boyfriend still have plenty of day and night left.

thank you for fixing my brakes my love 😍

Edited by Hexnutz
Because

22 minutes ago, Kevin said:

working in the garage cleaning up and organizing. one of these days ill get it done :lol:

waiting for a guy to find a build sheet too ;)

Yes you are. It will be there today. 😆

Youth Lacrosse stuff / Cleaning up garage and purging "stuff" ........ ENDLESS !  gonna hit a SD Seals Game tomorrow with the family.........Nice recover mellow weekend!

:poule:

Watching some Foosball and Supercross tonight. Go Roczen ....

Celebrating my youngest childs 30th birthday by whipping up a bunch of homemade pizzas, sipping on some Crown Royal Blenders Mash, watching the Vikings and the Ravens do some ass whooping, and telling some tall tales.

Went and Bought MORE tennis balls for the upcoming Golf Tourney..Made some online appt with DMV for the new Real ID  drivers Lic.

Went to George Thorogood concert last night. Still killing it on stage. Football then get ready for Glamis this week 

Glamis for the third weekend in a row. Sand is finally cleaned up from New Years. 

7 minutes ago, jtmoney714 said:

Glamis for the third weekend in a row. Sand is finally cleaned up from New Years. 

:wwp:

15 minutes ago, SandTrap said:

Went and Bought MORE tennis balls for the upcoming Golf Tourney..Made some online appt with DMV for the new Real ID  drivers Lic.

IMG_3866.JPG.fdb6ba4dc8096c95313a20272f729427.JPG

No G for us the moho went back to the dealer to get a bunch of things fixed before the warranty expires. Today I have to spray all of the weeds that have sprouted up everywhere, probably gonna go with the wife to the outlet center for some shopping and then tomorrow her car and my truck desperately need to be washed. I'll finish up in time to watch the new episode of Shameless tomorrow evening.

We may have to load up the rail and do a day trip or two while the moho is gone. The new truck tows the flat trailer and car like no other and we can get there in about 3 hours. Maybe next weekend. 

Edited by fortyfour

1 hour ago, RK Racing said:

Got a Coconut...... Going to the Vons to buy a lime..... When I arrive home I will be putting the lime in da coconut and then shake it all up................

Sure you’re not going to Vons for a maple bar and ice cream ?

Edited by Sumsand

Styx last nite. Prepping for dunes next week today.

405E0249-F72F-4351-88C0-347A55EC1A6B.thumb.jpeg.5c0176e123f505948e32c504459c317a.jpeg

On the grind today!  Getting ready for long trip to Glamis

Mike Dee,

Playing the number of the beast??

🤣

15071AEC-0666-4EE7-9DAC-AE40528B33B3.png

Watching my sons highschool baseball game. The rest of the weekend will be wrenching on 3 cars that need to be prepped by MLK. Gonna be tight.

20200111_101641.jpg

Started on a kitchen remodel for a customer today, now watching Super Cross. Back to customer s house at 8am for more work so we can paint next weekend

Ordering parts for the wife and kids quads.. Putting my lists of crap I need to do together to prep for our March trip.

Do a little prep on the rail,  pull a header and weld in an o2 sensor tomorrow.

Biggest pain for me about going to Glamis isn't the tow from Denver but the 6 bikes of my own the need rejetted every trip. Plus my nephew's, sisters and brother in laws quads. Its like 10 bikes I have to rejet. Hate it. plus all the other maintenance I get stuck having to do.  I usually run out of time and end up leaving my CR behind.  Trying to avoid the last minute thrash/wrench session this year.

Between all the crap I bring and my nephews toys. 14 oil changes and air filters every trip.  This incudes my tow rig and genny. lol. I better get busy....

Worked on friends car, looking at changing gas tanks, tranny out for work

New wires and changed oil on mine

Went and looked at motorhomes, someone needs to buy mine I have looked at many, mine is a steal for a 2 slide DP.

20200111_122114.jpg

20200111_122126.jpg

Built a welding machine cart to make room for a new Tig welder and cooler along with my mig and plasma cutter.  Added some residual brake pressure valves to the Canam in hopes of having a better pedal feel.  Loading toyhauler tomorrow for MLK trip thursday night. 

1A05051E-7E62-4446-9B96-692194CEC224.jpeg

C28E728B-A494-4682-ABF0-65073489E101.jpeg

Fixing stuff on the kids car , actually watching the boys do the work .  new paddles , new master cylinder , new upper Springs , new battery , new lug nuts , ugggh that’s it for today . 

9103FBDB-7561-4E69-9869-82F575989D8A.jpeg

Edited by davyjones

Organized the garage after getting some new tool boxes and tools for Christmas. Put the paddles on the 250r for next weekend. Watched Live PD since my department is on it now. 
Got 10 hours of OT tomorrow.